|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Channel flipping till a movie with a suitable name came on.
2. How did this band get started?
Jonathan, our singer/guitarist, decided to record some demos in his basement the night before his chem final, instead of review.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Hot Rod Circuit, The Ergs, Brand New, Weezer, The Thermals, Against Me!
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Probably Weezer, but we'd end up getting kicked off the tour for making eye contact with Rivers Cuomo
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
A Moose, they're big, clumsy, and awkward.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We're not one of those bands that think they're onto something new and amazing, when everyone knows its just a product of influences. We're not here to try and change the world, just give our friends something to listen to on a weekend night.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Kobe Bryant, it'd probably be the first level of songs, we're not very talented guitar players haha
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Marquis, for teaching us to strattle the line and take our time. Then, we'd ramble until we made sure they play us off.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
10. Memorable tour experience?
We've never toured, so im gonna leave it at that.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It means that people still care about music.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Double Falcon Scout, the crowd really gets into it.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Anywhere its warm and campfires are possible.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Ja Rule, all those cheesy rappers with a knack for melody really, haha.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Spider Man holds it down.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
We just want to put one DIY summer tour under our belts, then we'll be pretty content with what we've done.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Kevin and Jonathan are both certified little league baseball umpires.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
4th of July. Hot Dogs, Fireworks, Beer, Friends. Whats not to love?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Ultimate Frisbee, and watch Will Ferrell movies.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author