Password

Album Review
The Subtle Way - Thus Far The Channels Speak Album Cover

The Subtle Way - Thus Far The Channels Speak

Reviewed by
Subtle Way, The - Thus Far The Channels Speak
Release Date: December 15th, 2009
Record Label: None
This review is a user submitted review from chiggles. You can see all of chiggles's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
03:27 PM on 05/31/10
vivatoto56
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Good review. I really liked this release but it didn't have any staying power.

Probably because I couldn't find lyrics anywhere (and I need to read the lyrics when I listen to an album).

The Breath and Breathing was my favorite, despite it being the most Auto-tune raped. I think they make it work and I don't have a problem with autotune in the right hands.
04:49 PM on 05/31/10
Romancebled
Sleep underground tonight...
User Info.
"Drummer Nay Nalupta really gets to showcase how good of a drummer he is all the way through this song."

Michael Vu was the drummer on this album (as well as all the previous ones) and left shortly after it was released. Nay joined the band afterward. You might want to change that in your review.
08:47 PM on 05/31/10
chiggles
User Info.
"Drummer Nay Nalupta really gets to showcase how good of a drummer he is all the way through this song."

Michael Vu was the drummer on this album (as well as all the previous ones) and left shortly after it was released. Nay joined the band afterward. You might want to change that in your review.

Thanks man. Couldn't find to much information on them when it comes to like, previous line ups and stuff.
09:14 PM on 05/31/10
InBetweenAisles
WeReadTheSignsCompletelyB ackwards
User Info.
Greatband. Saw them live a couple times, and they're really fun to watch. I would say this album was good, but it sounded like they were starting to sound like the many synthed out, autotuned hardcore bands. I really hope they change that and bring in more creativity like some of their past works.
10:51 PM on 06/04/10
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.
played shows with this band. for what they are, good stuff. been meaning to pick this up for quite some time.
12:17 AM on 06/05/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
production should be a fucking 1 it is terrible

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT