Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 57 of 57
02:04 PM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
he seems pretty sane in that.

My whole point was simply that he never said a bad thing about them. He didnt trash talk them, nor did he resent any decissions he had made. He had an optamistic undertone. This is the difference between good press and bad press.

Travis and Mark have not been nice toward Tom. They resent him leaving, they resent his band.

I wish they could just sit down and talk and we could have Blink back.

Thats all I really want

Pipe dream at the moment.
02:05 PM on 09/20/06
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm wondering what the CD is going to be like.

Like sex, candy, and xmas all at once.
02:38 PM on 09/20/06
stevecrumb
i know everything
User Info.
I hear you.

As vetrens of the music industry, I thought it would have been handled a little more professionally. I think Mark is an amazing musician, and what seems like a great guy. I guess I thought if anyone was to call anyone out it would have been Tom. I thought Mark would have been the one to not say anything.

You thought that these "vetrens" that ran through the streets naked, talked about jacking off, and wrote stupid songs about nothing would have been more professional? That's kinda silly of you, you little goofy pants.
03:36 PM on 09/20/06
eversoinviting
What are you supposed to put here?
User Info.
im just excited for the new album
04:49 PM on 09/20/06
Moatilliatta085
we're all thieves
User Info.
how come they kept Carol's vocals on "Make you smile" and not in "it isn't"
07:11 PM on 09/20/06
notoaststereo
they knew exactly what happened.
User Info.
wow
08:25 PM on 09/20/06
djmcmasterpants
go get your shovel...
User Info.
http://www.aliens-exist.net/sub_page...rviews_04.html

long story short, tom has always maintained that the break-up was a result of his wanting to take time off from touring to be a father and a husband and the other 2 members refusing. something mark and travis have not denied, but painted in a very unflattering light.

i'm not fully informed on this entire debacle.
but uhhhh if tom wanted time off, that was not apparent during the entire summer of '06.

instead of taking time off, he was busy promoting ava to no fucking end.

i like the band.
but they're not some amazing, life-changing band like tom makes them out to be. give me a break. do these deep lyrics change your life? "it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts" x 9720494789734.
their entire set was just a bullshit light show with a little bonus blink182 and boxcar material thrown in randomly.
wtf?
oh, and my friend fell asleep while we were at their show.

anyway... that's my rant about ava. hahaha. :x
01:30 AM on 09/21/06
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Post of the thread? Haha. I laughed quite hard at that.

Ironically, I read it and wondered why there were such dumb people around.
01:57 AM on 09/21/06
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
User Info.
i'm not sure how you missed it, but tom has spoken at length about blink's break up in several interviews, and was doing so long before mark or travis said a word about it.
Entourage is awesome (referring to sig for those who don't get it).
09:25 AM on 09/21/06
Atticus_86
User Info.
If you go through all the interviews tom has given he pretty much confirmed all of the things that mark and travis is saying.mark and travis arent talking shit there just teling you what happend, fans deserve to know the truth since there the one's that baught the mansions and will continue to put food in there kids mouths. the truth hurts tom thought he was better off without blink...he wasnt. he was lied to by a record ex and shit got put in his head...end of story. Its all what you get out of the interviews and read things, but there enough material out there and enough information from both sides to paint a complete picture on what actually happend.well all the info is out there just read befor you bashing people for saying the truth and not keeping it secret.
09:44 PM on 09/22/06
bbelair
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://www.aliens-exist.net/sub_page...rviews_04.html

long story short, tom has always maintained that the break-up was a result of his wanting to take time off from touring to be a father and a husband and the other 2 members refusing. something mark and travis have not denied, but painted in a very unflattering light.

But did he do that? No he started a new band and claimed it was the greatest music in two decades. That is a slap in the face.
07:28 AM on 09/26/06
chrisxxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
half you you people are dumb, tom didnt start ava as soon as he left blink, ava was started a year after the blink's break up, +44 was started before ava was, so you cant sit there and say tom never spent time with his family, get a damn clue kids.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos