|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
We all have different meanings for being on both ends of the rescuing, but it is becoming more and more apparent that the name is getting more meaningful.
2. How did this band get started?
We were all fans of each other, and wrote together in different ways. Then a friend asked us to play. And we kept playing. And writing. And recording. And suddenly we were unable to stop.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
The Cars, Indigo Girls, Radiohead, Patty Griffin and Pantera.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
We would love to tour with anyone that has a great deli tray. Katy perry has nice vittles we hear.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because it is beautiful music with meaningful lyrics that has a bond between four people making a sound you haven't heard before on an album where every song is great.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
"Follow Me Back Into The Sun". It would be very hard because we've never played the game before.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
We would thank 1000000 people, and would all probably have to talk all at once.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
People would buy albums again.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Playing on the roof of the Chicago Hilton.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A great place to learn about what's coming.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Follow me back into the sun. Complex beats/rhythms and a lot to concentrate on.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Anywhere without a sound check.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Motley Crüe. Peter Gabriel. Lionel richie.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I would be able to do an interview in 7 seconds.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Yes. And we are just getting warmed up.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We are from Krypton.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Boxing Day (Canadian)
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can sing all 50 states in alphabetical order in less than 14 seconds.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |