|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your name?
It was a nickname at school because I looked like Tiger Lilly from Peter Pan when I was younger. It was around the same time as I started writing music so I kept it as my artist name.
2. When did you started performing and recording as Tiger Lilly?
Officially in 2008. But unofficially since I was 11 years old.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Guns n Roses (not sure you can hear it in my music though). Artist wise; Alanis Morrissette, Pink, Jewel, Damien Rice
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
It's got to be with Queen! It would be immense! Present day though Pink for sure or Kelly Clarkson; all fantastic performers and I think we would get on!
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I would be a squirrel; because I like playing with nuts haha; Just kidding..i would be a puppy because I have big brown eyes and I'm playful.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because I rock! And because its raw emotion that people can relate too. It's not manufactured plastic shite! It's a good dose of reality mixed with epic fantasy; soothing to the soul.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would youwant in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Bohemiam Rhapsody of course! I think that would be pretty hard but I haven't played it before so it's a guess.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My friends and family of course and my fans and my dog and pets and all the employers I left to do gigs.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would make sure that CDs stay in circulation and not go 100% digital. You can't be a good CD!
10. Memorable tour experience?
I love all the road stops at service stations;eating bad, bad food and having strangers talking to you about why you are wearing funny clothes lol.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
AbsolutePunk.net is a fantastic community that brings fans and indie/unsigned artists together. Its a great way for everyone to interact and share music
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Chasing Ghosts by me.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Olivia Newton John.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The ability to make men fall in love with me ;) oh and to bring world peace.
16. Do you feel that you have "made it" as an artist?
I think I am making it!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I won best comic actress when I graduated from drama school.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Other than write music I love to go to the cinema and the theatre and I love eating out.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can do a Mexican wave with my tongue ;)
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author