AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:07 PM on 09/28/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Alright, I know that there's a couple other threads about this show, but none of them are that serious. Maybe that's because not that many people on here watch this show, but so be it, if there's only one or two other people discussing this fantastic show with me I'm fine with that.

So, on to the season premiere of Season 2. Wow. That's all I have to say. Fuckin' great. I was so excited before it started and I was left anything but disappointed.

Anyone who is a fan of "supernatural" (for a lack of a better word) TV shows, I think you should watch this. I recommend it to all of you out there who miss the show Angel.

love love love love this show
07:09 PM on 09/28/06 
User Info.
boldt_action
Langley, BC
Male - 28 Years Old
i've been seeing a lot about it.

I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but i really have plenty to watch right now.
07:11 PM on 09/28/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
i've been seeing a lot about it.

I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but i really have plenty to watch right now.

I hear you, there's a lot of good stuff on right now, I think. Maybe try renting some of the first season from Blockbuster or something. I really fuckin' love this show. I just hope they don't ruin it when they add those three slut demon hunters they've been showing clips of on commercials.
07:31 PM on 09/28/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I'm hoping all the fans of this show on here are in different time zones.

:(
07:16 AM on 09/29/06 
User Info.
Protested Hero
Jon
Massachusetts
Male - 25 Years Old
My second favorite show on TV, behind LOST. I thought the way they did the premiere set the whole season up to be great and interesting, though it was kind of a surprise. I'm really looking forward to the story. Anyone who loves this show should go buy the season on DVD, I did for like 35 bucks and it was well worth it, even though I had already seen it on TV.
11:51 AM on 09/29/06 
User Info.
strawberry12
Vancouver, BC
Female - 27 Years Old
It kind of reminded me of the X-Files so thats how I first started watching the show. I loved the season premiere last night! Great episode to start the season.

Yeah I just hope those 3 tramps don't ruin everything on the show...
12:02 PM on 09/29/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
My second favorite show on TV, behind LOST. I thought the way they did the premiere set the whole season up to be great and interesting, though it was kind of a surprise. I'm really looking forward to the story. Anyone who loves this show should go buy the season on DVD, I did for like 35 bucks and it was well worth it, even though I had already seen it on TV.

Yes, it's probably my favorite behind LOST as well. I need to pick up Season 1 sometime soon. The premiere was ridiculously good.

Originally Posted by strawberry12
It kind of reminded me of the X-Files so thats how I first started watching the show. I loved the season premiere last night! Great episode to start the season.

Yeah I just hope those 3 tramps don't ruin everything on the show...

I know, this show is definitely perfect for fans of Angel or X-Files. I'm terrified that they're going to fuck this show up with those bitches, hopefully it will somehow turn out good.
03:52 PM on 09/29/06 
User Info.
strawberry12
Vancouver, BC
Female - 27 Years Old
hopefully those girls will be in like 2-3 episodes max. until they are killed off

I just want it to be about the two brothers and their adventures, not 2 brothers + 3 of the devil's tramps
02:30 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Yes! New episode tonight, get excited all two of you who watch this amazing show.
02:59 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
needles & pins
misses Home Movies.
Carbondale, PA
Female - 26 Years Old
Yes! New episode tonight, get excited all two of you who watch this amazing show.

I saw this thread then was like "Tonight's Thursday! That means The Office and Supernatural." I missed a lot of the season premiere. Can anyone tell me what happened at the end? I'm pumped for tonight's episode. Woo!
05:33 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I saw this thread then was like "Tonight's Thursday! That means The Office and Supernatural." I missed a lot of the season premiere. Can anyone tell me what happened at the end? I'm pumped for tonight's episode. Woo!

awww shit man, that sucks you missed the end....lemme break it down

The dad made a deal with the big, bad demon for Dean's life. He gave the demon The Colt with the last bullet and himself. So he's dead, and the brothers basically don't know what to do now.
06:08 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
strawberry12
Vancouver, BC
Female - 27 Years Old

I started jumping up and down for it at noon...been going strong since then!
07:00 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Man I love this show. It's so good. It's looking like Ellen, her daughter, and Ash will just be reoccuring characters, which is good, doesn't seem like they'll ruin the show. That hunter for next week is looking pretty intriguing. Can't wait till next week.
07:12 PM on 10/05/06 
User Info.
strawberry12
Vancouver, BC
Female - 27 Years Old
It hasn't aired in my timezone yet.

I like this topic. Who cares if others don't post...it just makes it more intimate. They have no idea what they are missing.
07:01 PM on 10/12/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Any episode that has a sick decapitation and AC/DC in the first 5 minutes is going to be great. Cool episode, I wonder if them making an enemy out of Gordon is going to come back to bite them in future episodes.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets