Username
Password

06:07 PM on 10/19/06 
User Info.
needles & pins
misses Home Movies.
Carbondale, PA
Female - 27 Years Old
Tonight's episode, the beginning... with the blood dripping onto the phone. Ewww. It should be an awesome episode, so... I'm going to go watch!
07:04 PM on 10/19/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
solid show yet again...next week looks crazy
05:58 PM on 10/26/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
boomshakalakalaka
07:01 PM on 10/26/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
nothin like shotgun murders and chicks setting themselves on fire

next week looks messed up
06:30 PM on 11/02/06 
User Info.
needles & pins
misses Home Movies.
Carbondale, PA
Female - 27 Years Old
Anyone watching tonight? The part where Jo was walking in the narrow crawl space in the wall or whatever was creeping me out because I was convinced around the next turn the thing was gonna jump out or something . I can't wait to see how it ends. I love this show.
06:51 PM on 12/07/06 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
what a great episode
09:43 AM on 12/08/06 
User Info.
Shatter590
Shinigami Is Watching You
The Big Apple
Male
i think people watch this show and are afraid to admit it, since its on CW.

I watch it proudly, and i have to watch the tape i made of last nights ep.

by the same note, any fans of this show read anita blake? id love to see them put HER in an episode for fun.
09:19 PM on 01/12/07 
User Info.
music3chick
Justina
Texas
Female - 28 Years Old
new episode last night, who watched it?

it was ... okay.
didn't surprise me or anything.

i hope they will stick to new plots for each episode instead of rehashing ideas that they already did
09:24 PM on 01/12/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Episode wasn't bad. I kind of like how they keep giving nods to old horror movies, with the ol' "infected"/zombie movies with that episode a few weeks back and next week's episode looking very The Shining-esque
10:54 PM on 01/20/07 
User Info.
music3chick
Justina
Texas
Female - 28 Years Old
i assume that there are not a lot of supernatural fans here ...?

so i just watched the lasted episode featuring the dolls and the ending was weak.
The girl just kills her little sister and calls it a day? wtf? dean and sam didn't even had to kick anybody asses or do some weird chant. Like the writers couldn't figure out how to end it or something. Gah.
11:43 AM on 01/21/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Yeah, the episode was lacking. I was mostly watching the Scrubs musical for the first half hour too but it didn't seem like I missed anything.
01:32 PM on 01/22/07 
User Info.
middlenameboom
Briefcase Wanker
San Jose, California
Male - 29 Years Old
I didn't know there was a supernatural thread here. That's pretty awesome. I really love this show. I've tried to get all my friends into it, but only one of them watches it. So I'll finally have someone to talk about the show with. I did think the last episode was a little lame, but the dolls were really creeping me out. Somebody said something about zombies. Man that would be so awesome if they had a whole zombie episode. I've been a fan of this show since it started. I really like the whole croatoan thing this season, because I've always thought that whole Roanoke thing was interesting.
03:45 PM on 01/22/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I didn't know there was a supernatural thread here. That's pretty awesome. I really love this show. I've tried to get all my friends into it, but only one of them watches it. So I'll finally have someone to talk about the show with. I did think the last episode was a little lame, but the dolls were really creeping me out. Somebody said something about zombies. Man that would be so awesome if they had a whole zombie episode. I've been a fan of this show since it started. I really like the whole croatoan thing this season, because I've always thought that whole Roanoke thing was interesting.
Yeah I was talking about that very episode when discussing zombies, just cus the whole thing almost had a Dawn of the Dead/28 Days Later vibe too it with the paranoia over being infected. A true zombie episode would be nice though.
10:22 PM on 01/22/07 
User Info.
May 1984
Scott Weber's #1 Fan
Phoenix, AZ
Male - 30 Years Old
I picked up the first season on DVD at Best Buy on a whim and it turned out to be an amazing show. The dynamic between Sam and Dean is hilarious and it definitely reminds me of the good X-Files episodes, a.k.a the ones where they go monster hunting and with no silly conspiracy stuff. It's got me hooked; great writing and acting combined with the CW's obligatory use of extremely attractive women make this a great show.
07:03 PM on 01/25/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
The episode tonight was absolutely brilliant. Sam and Dean are two of my favorite characters on TV right now. The ending was so slick.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos