Username
Password

05:23 PM on 05/08/07 
User Info.
xJustMaybe
stuck under the gun
Female
This thread is really dead... :(

Anyone care to fill me in on what happened last week.
I went brain dead and thought it was an old episode so i didnt watch
09:23 PM on 05/08/07 
User Info.
ThexQuietxCull
One ticket, please
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
This thread is really dead... :(

Anyone care to fill me in on what happened last week.
I went brain dead and thought it was an old episode so i didnt watch

Dean went to find a djinn, djinn snuck up on him and works some magic on him. dean wakes up in an odd house, with a beautiful woman, who he soon finds out is his wife. He heads to his old home, and finds his mother alive. Finds out his dad died from a stroke in his sleep, and that Jessica is still alive and with Sam. Sam asks Jessica to marry him. Dean also finds out that him and Sam do not hunt any longer. During all of this, Dean sees a strange etheral girl appearing everywhere, but disappearing when he gets close or looks away. Dean senses something is amist and goes with Sam and finds the djinn again. The etheral girl he has been seeing is there, and the djinn is draining her blood from her body in order to stay alive. Dean goes up to her and sees she is in a trance, dream-like state. Dean realizes that the same thing could be happening to him. Soon, all of the characters from his dream appear and beg him not to kill himself in order to awaken from the dream. Although very tough for Dean, he stabbs himself and awakens in the lair of djinn, tied up. Sam lets him go and together, they kill the djinn.

hope this helps
06:36 AM on 05/09/07 
User Info.
xJustMaybe
stuck under the gun
Female
Thanks. yeah that sounded like a REALLY good episode. I wish I would have seen it.
07:19 PM on 05/09/07 
User Info.
promiseatragedy
Edmonton, Alberta
Female - 23 Years Old
Thanks. yeah that sounded like a REALLY good episode. I wish I would have seen it.

I love that episode so much.
06:58 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
nooo SAAAAMMMMM

next week looks awesome
07:03 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
needles & pins
misses Home Movies.
Carbondale, PA
Female - 27 Years Old
I haven't been able to watch any of this season. It's a bummer. Hopefully I won't be too confused next season and catch up with this one when it comes out on DVD.
07:11 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I haven't been able to watch any of this season. It's a bummer. Hopefully I won't be too confused next season and catch up with this one when it comes out on DVD.
Just watch this season before next season starts.

and is it confirmed for a third season? I haven't heard anything about it.
07:13 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
needles & pins
misses Home Movies.
Carbondale, PA
Female - 27 Years Old
Just watch this season before next season starts.

and is it confirmed for a third season? I haven't heard anything about it.

I haven't checked to see if this season is up on any sites, but if it is I think I'm gonna start watching it.

A friend of mine told me she heard something about there being a third season, but I'm not 100% on it (and I'm not quite sure where she heard it, so I don't know if it was reliable). I hope there is, anyway.
07:19 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I haven't checked to see if this season is up on any sites, but if it is I think I'm gonna start watching it.

A friend of mine told me she heard something about there being a third season, but I'm not 100% on it (and I'm not quite sure where she heard it, so I don't know if it was reliable). I hope there is, anyway.
Well you could always grab torrents of it if you're into that sort of thing, I know they're out there. I hope there's another season as well. I don't think this season grabbed me like the last one did but I think it has a lot to do with all the distractions in life I've had. It's been picking up lately. Season 2 started off really strong and then I think dropped off a bit in the middle and is now picking up steam again. I'm really surprised that it's still on TV, I don't know anyone else who watches it and there's only a few on this site who are faithful to it. When amazing shows like Black Donnellys get cancelled it amazes me that this is still on. I guess there are just a lot of fans out there that I don't know about, that or the CW is a lot more loyal to shows than the sharks at the big networks.
11:13 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
untilyoubelieve
Awesome Person
Phoenix, AZ
Female - 28 Years Old
I heard it wasn't picked up for next season.
T/F?
11:26 PM on 05/10/07 
User Info.
Lee McGee
mmmmm...Cookies
Memphis,TN
Female - 29 Years Old
Holy crap! I had no idea we had this thread!! I love this show, even though I haven't watched it much this season because I'm always at work when it comes on
06:48 AM on 05/12/07 
User Info.
xJustMaybe
stuck under the gun
Female
SAM!!!!!!!
I cried for about an hour and a half.
He can't be dead!
And seeing Dean fall apart like that killed a little piece of my heart.

But wait, they weren't picked up for season three?
FTW!
06:51 AM on 05/12/07 
User Info.
xJustMaybe
stuck under the gun
Female
i founds some pics from the season finale
obviously has some major SPOILERS!!!

http://thetvaddict.com/2007/04/23/su...ural-spoilers/
06:54 AM on 05/12/07 
User Info.
xJustMaybe
stuck under the gun
Female
ahaha! i did some research. and think about it,
they are releasing a comic and a bunch of cross promotional stuff that won't even come out
until around the time that season 3 would start.
I don't think they would waste time doing all that if the show wasn't gonna come back!
09:38 AM on 05/12/07 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I doubt that Sam will stay dead.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT