No, but I re(a)ddit
07:58 AM on 06/17/10
Garett Press
User Info.
well played my friend
03:37 PM on 06/18/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
I've only heard two songs off this, might just wait til the album comes out for the rest. Didn't like the first song they released, but I love the band, so I'll give it a chance for sure.

I just wish that they still had Devin and Brennan Chaulk ..I miss Brennan's clean vocals
04:31 PM on 06/18/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I just wish that they still had Devin and Brennan Chaulk ..I miss Brennan's clean vocals
Yeah, I was pretty bummed when Devin left. Brennan didn't play with them at Scream the Prayer last year, and Mike told me he was just not touring cause of some family stuff, but then I guess he ended up leaving the band. I loved his cleans, but I always liked Stephen's on PTH and Dreamer.
01:55 AM on 06/19/10
xjdizzle
User Info.
Yeah, I was pretty bummed when Devin left. Brennan didn't play with them at Scream the Prayer last year, and Mike told me he was just not touring cause of some family stuff, but then I guess he ended up leaving the band. I loved his cleans, but I always liked Stephen's on PTH and Dreamer.

Yeah i was dissapointed they played as a 4 piece ..Their show lacked the punch from havin one guitarist only. Stephen was a geat addition and replacement for Jimmy. I loved Pressure the Hinges and the tour w FATA was amazing that year. I wish more new christian bands were as honest and genuine as Haste the day ,It seems now they are just worried about appearance and just starting a band as just to feel relevant and once their popularity drops they give up.
12:38 PM on 06/19/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Yeah i was dissapointed they played as a 4 piece ..Their show lacked the punch from havin one guitarist only. Stephen was a geat addition and replacement for Jimmy. I loved Pressure the Hinges and the tour w FATA was amazing that year. I wish more new christian bands were as honest and genuine as Haste the day ,It seems now they are just worried about appearance and just starting a band as just to feel relevant and once their popularity drops they give up.
At my show, they had the guy from A Plea for Purging fill in, so it was alright. And yeah, definitely, I agree.
08:58 AM on 06/21/10
AmongthechosenX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pressure the hinges isnt a bad cd, its just a bit different and remember that they were transitioning from the previous album...

Dreamer flat out sucks. oiits e nor memorable, and although there are times its enjoyable, its just not that great of an album...

This album should iron everything out and pound the floor like a cat on a mouse :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS