Username
Password

03:05 PM on 07/09/10 
User Info.
TotalCollapse
You are my blanked out pages.
Maryland
Female - 21 Years Old
No one thought the conversation between emily and toby hilarious?... this looks just like the artwork on the circa survive album!!?!! ahahhahahahaha.
That made me laugh.
11:09 PM on 07/09/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
I wasn't sure if I'd really like this show after the first episode, but it's been getting better. A few years ago I remember getting one of the books, but for some reason I didn't get around to reading it. Now I don't want to read it because it would spoil the ending. How similar are the books to the TV show?
my sister says the books are wayyy better apparently. it's really funny to see her reading them though because she normally doesn't read at all.
12:26 AM on 07/10/10 
User Info.
Goo
Chicago, Illinois
Female - 18 Years Old
Can I please just say the ending. I read the whole entire like 7 book series, and the ending is really really really lame. I hope the end it differently on the show.
12:54 AM on 07/10/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
no. because I would kill you. I started watching Harper's Island and then I looked up the answer to the mystery on wikipedia and then never finished the series and was was really pissed at myself.
01:03 AM on 07/10/10 
User Info.
Goo
Chicago, Illinois
Female - 18 Years Old
no. because I would kill you. I started watching Harper's Island and then I looked up the answer to the mystery on wikipedia and then never finished the series and was was really pissed at myself.

Threats always seem to shut me up.
01:05 AM on 07/10/10 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
Can I please just say the ending. I read the whole entire like 7 book series, and the ending is really really really lame. I hope the end it differently on the show.
The best/easiest way to piss someone off is to ruin the ending of whatever show/movie/book they're in the midst of. Don't be a bitch.
10:21 PM on 07/13/10 
User Info.
MADSTA
~
Halifax
Female - 23 Years Old
Am I the only one still following this? Anyway, I liked tonight's episode.

1. I'm betting that Toby isn't bad, just creepy.
2. Photography guy was so cute!
3. I feel super bad for Spencer, I wanted things to work out between her and towel boy, but that dance was such a clusterfuck. Her sister was a bitch.
12:02 AM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
I can't look at anything in here since I'm only halfway through tonight's, but I just have to say FUCK MELISSA/NANNY CARRIE. I HATE THAT BITCH.
12:24 AM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
xAxModernxMythx
Lincoln, NE
Female - 22 Years Old
gahhh freaking love this show. I'm so glad there are some other fans. haha. it's pretty much super cheesy, yet a guilty pleasure
12:44 AM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
that was pretty good. the end was pretty intense. I don't know about Toby. he's definitely creepy though. and that photographer/virgin club guy was really cute! I like him a lot. and I wanted things to work out with Alex too! maybe they still can?

I'm pissed because my DVR must have cut off the preview for next week part.
09:47 AM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
a nice person
Copeland fan level: Lotus bundle
SoCal
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm too ashamed to let my family know that I watch this show, so DVRing is out of the question. If I'm home, I watch it in my room. If I'm gone, I have to watch it online haha.
05:26 PM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
Mirrorsandfevers
www.BasedOnNothing.net
Tampa, Florida
Male - 24 Years Old
Am I the only one still following this? Anyway, I liked tonight's episode.

1. I'm betting that Toby isn't bad, just creepy.
2. Photography guy was so cute!
3. I feel super bad for Spencer, I wanted things to work out between her and towel boy, but that dance was such a clusterfuck. Her sister was a bitch.

I'm convinced that Spencer's towel boy has something to do with it. Near the end when he was all "Maybe my job is already done." and then disappeared. Hmmm
06:06 PM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
MADSTA
~
Halifax
Female - 23 Years Old
I'm convinced that Spencer's towel boy has something to do with it. Near the end when he was all "Maybe my job is already done." and then disappeared. Hmmm
I think he was just making reference to his "job" of pissing off Spencer's parents.
06:26 PM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
jasn88cubs
Illinois
Male
I watch this. Seems alright. I saw that ABC Family ordered 12 more episodes so there will be 22 total for season 1. So this sucks if we have to wait till the end to see who the killer is.
08:45 PM on 07/14/10 
User Info.
Mirrorsandfevers
www.BasedOnNothing.net
Tampa, Florida
Male - 24 Years Old
I think he was just making reference to his "job" of pissing off Spencer's parents.

Maybe that's what they WANT you to think.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos