AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts
02:26 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I love how far this band has come. I love their name, their music and the fact that they're Canucks.

This album is gorgeous so definitely do check it out.
02:34 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Eda, did you get them to okay this? Because that makes you 1000% cooler!
Haha of course. I always have to when I stream albums because of all the legal stuff.

It's incredible. I truly adore this band.
02:47 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
also, it definitely sounds like they've been listening to M83, which is a good thing.
Have you heard Nightsongs? It sounds a lot like that album, which is my favourite of theirs.
03:31 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
They easily one of the most recognized and loved bands out there, so they don't need an introduction
Look at you, trolling my threads. You must really like me.
04:08 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
umm, are you still in a relationship? if not...Hi!

You go to Harvard, eh?

I'm single!

I only said that because of this...

"They're easily one of the most recognized and loved bands out there, so they don't need an introduction"

Anyways, they're pretty good!
Haha they really are on AP, though. Definitely one of the bands that people never say anything bad about.

If anyone that visits this site doesn't know about them, then I would be extremely surprised. It was an exaggeration anyway, so replies like yours are amusing. And I'm not being sarcastic.
04:09 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
this is exactly what i was thinking. who the fuck are Stars? I've never heard of them... ever. i guess i'm gonna have to check them out as well.
Colour me.. extremely surprised.

Enjoy the record!
05:15 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I've been visiting this site almost nonstop for the past 3 and a half years

But I'll admit that I ignore a lot of the whats posted. So really it's just laziness on my part...
Wow really? I find that so weird, but I guess it makes sense if you ignore posts.

They're pretty known though. They toured with Coldplay a while back, too. I'd say they're one of the biggest bands on AP.

Anyway, did you listen?
10:11 PM on 06/22/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
I saw this post and thought "Finally, I'll get to read about Stars and figure out about their music and following. Then saw that first line. Never mind.
I'll definitely listen to it soon.
Aww.. I'm sorry.

what a loser. get cancer noob
A+ replies.
08:47 PM on 06/23/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
No, I haven't. I'll check it out. I feel like I have the capacity to appreciate this band much more than I currently do.
I really only got into them at Set Yourself On Fire (another album where I was totally blown away by the beginning and had to let the rest grow on me). I think I'm just so in love with their ability to tell these super inventive story-ballads using both voices that I almost get disappointed when they play more conventional upbeat stuff.
They are definitely an amazing band. I love them so much.

Nightsongs is their first album and it's very similar to this. I think you would appreciate it. It's definitely my favourite, though you honestly cannot go wrong with any of their albums. Heart would be my second favourite, followed by Set Yourself On Fire.

Definitely do check them out and let me know what you think!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos