Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68
05:33 AM on 06/23/10
MILFCORE
User Info.
I come to AP.net all the time but I think I've barely heard of them. :(
Which record do you guys recommend for me to try to get into them? They seem to have quite a few. The latest one perhaps?
06:00 AM on 06/23/10
FireInTheSky
User Info.
Have you heard Nightsongs? It sounds a lot like that album, which is my favourite of theirs.
No, I haven't. I'll check it out. I feel like I have the capacity to appreciate this band much more than I currently do.
I really only got into them at Set Yourself On Fire (another album where I was totally blown away by the beginning and had to let the rest grow on me). I think I'm just so in love with their ability to tell these super inventive story-ballads using both voices that I almost get disappointed when they play more conventional upbeat stuff.
07:17 AM on 06/23/10
sjb2k1
6-5, still in it baby!
User Info.
i've heard people talk about them on here a lot, so i decided to check this album out, and i really liked it. good stuff.
07:42 AM on 06/23/10
Trashy
User Info.
Dead Hearts is really good.
08:22 AM on 06/23/10
Zeran
Vampire
User Info.
i'm loving this album.
09:28 AM on 06/23/10
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
This album is beautiful.
08:47 PM on 06/23/10
Lueda Alia
User Info.
No, I haven't. I'll check it out. I feel like I have the capacity to appreciate this band much more than I currently do.
I really only got into them at Set Yourself On Fire (another album where I was totally blown away by the beginning and had to let the rest grow on me). I think I'm just so in love with their ability to tell these super inventive story-ballads using both voices that I almost get disappointed when they play more conventional upbeat stuff.
They are definitely an amazing band. I love them so much.

Nightsongs is their first album and it's very similar to this. I think you would appreciate it. It's definitely my favourite, though you honestly cannot go wrong with any of their albums. Heart would be my second favourite, followed by Set Yourself On Fire.

Definitely do check them out and let me know what you think!
06:53 AM on 06/24/10
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what a loser. get cancer noob
your really an asshole

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles