The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:
Waterbodies website | myspace
1. How did you get your band name?
The name came from the idea of the human body. It's mostly made of water.
2. How did this band get started?
The band started as a recording venture between two friends.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Smashing Pumpkins, Deftones, Tom Waits, Radiohead, Mogwai
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
N.E.R.D or Lil' Wayne. Because they are rappers.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Panda Bear. No excuses.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because it would help you get over your fear of public speaking.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Crippled English. It would be easy to win. Everyone likes winning.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our Moms & Dads and anyone who showed support.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
It would be less about image and more about the music itself.
10. Memorable tour experience?
That one show in that other city
11. What does AP.net mean to you? AP.net means absolute perfection?
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Our new songs we are working on.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Nirvana, No Doubt & Third Eye Blind.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to fuel an automobile because it would save us money.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
No, we haven't made it. Once we can record our music with someone else's money we will have "made it".
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Write music and go to Avondale.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
We play instruments and some of us sing. One guy draws and another guy is a chef.