Username
Password
Zebrahead News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Zebrahead
Inside AP.net

Stream Zebrahead's New Full Length

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (10/18/06)
Zebrahead's new album, Broadcast to the World, can be streamed in its entirety here. Broadcast to the World hits stores on Tuesday, October 24th, through Icon.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
09:09 AM on 10/18/06
zbrmike79
Ran Away From Home
User Info.
finally.. i mean ive had it for months now from japan... but finally!
09:11 AM on 10/18/06
XxLoserDanxX
Crush proof box my ass.
User Info.
i wonder how the new singer sounds. justin had a good voice
09:12 AM on 10/18/06
elonman05
AIM: Preludepunk27
User Info.
finally.. i mean ive had it for months now from japan... but finally!

lol I was just about to say the same thing.

P.S. I think this album is absolutely badass! The new singer fits in very well
09:12 AM on 10/18/06
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
whoa, I thought this came out a while ago, but I guess from reading that post up there, it was in Japan.

I like this cd for some reason and the new singer has a good voice, then again, I've never really heard their old stuff
09:13 AM on 10/18/06
Scuba Chris
...has a gambling problem
User Info.
Love the new album... i've had it for months too.
09:27 AM on 10/18/06
SuperJoe
i am a patient boy
User Info.
i think it's a step down from MFZB. the new singer is fine, except for the few random parts where he sounds like the dude from simple plan. i don't know, this album just seems a little too generic, but it's still not bad.
09:46 AM on 10/18/06
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
I have been like the biggest ZH fan for years and I gotta say though I do like this new album it just isn't the same without Justin. Justin Mauriello had one of those stage presences that made him impossible to forget. I've only seen one show with Matty and that was at warped tour but I think he fits in well with the band. I would prefer Justin over Matty but if they had to get someone else ( and they HAD to) then i'm glad it was Matty.

P.S: I know this said about a bunch of bands but the guys of zebrahead are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. You're ready to walk away from the conversation before they are.
10:08 AM on 10/18/06
enjoy151
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Off topic... Justin M. makes a cameo in the upcoming Suburban Legends video. They are still editiing I believe.
10:13 AM on 10/18/06
MultisensoryAE
User Info.
Wow I didn't even realize they had a new singer...im a bad zebrahead fan :/
10:44 AM on 10/18/06
Alabama
User Info.
wow, i think this is a first time, i got a cd by an american band earlier in europe than i would have if I ordered it in the U.S. ..
Anyway, I LOOOOVE this album, especially "back to normal"!! I'm also going to see them this sunday , I've been looking forward to it for weeks : ))
10:46 AM on 10/18/06
HeadSock
User Info.
Off topic... Justin M. makes a cameo in the upcoming Suburban Legends video. They are still editiing I believe.

wow. They have been editting that video for a while. I have really gotten into I Hate Kate though.

Back on topic, the album is good but I do miss Justin. Im not a fan of when the new singer holds his note, otherwise I am cool with it.
10:54 AM on 10/18/06
elonman05
AIM: Preludepunk27
User Info.
wow, i think this is a first time, i got a cd by an american band earlier in europe than i would have if I ordered it in the U.S. ..
Anyway, I LOOOOVE this album, especially "back to normal"!! I'm also going to see them this sunday , I've been looking forward to it for weeks : ))

apparently they have a MASSIVE following in Japan and even though they have a HUUUGE following in the states...they're just not a commercial success in Labels eyes. That's why I'm not surprised they found a label to distribute this album in japan before the States. Zebrahead should go to Side One Dummy or something like that.
11:08 AM on 10/18/06
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
User Info.
Bought this at Warped Tour and listened to it a couple times. It doesn't do much for me. The new vocalist doesn't sound so good on CD. Easily the weakest Zebrahead album.
11:28 AM on 10/18/06
Mitch
this is water
User Info.
#1 disappointment of the year for me. It starts off good but quickly gets horrible imo.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums