Password

Album Review

Abandon All Ships - Abandon All Ships EP Album Cover

Abandon All Ships - Abandon All Ships EP

Reviewed by
Abandon All Ships - Abandon All Ships EP
Release Date: February 24, 2009
Record Label: Unsigned
This review is a user submitted review from DylanPPPP. You can see all of DylanPPPP's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 41
02:53 AM on 07/30/10
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.
good review. i'm not exactly crazy about these guys, and they're not at all breaking any new ground, but their synth player is fantastic. and that alone puts them over 90% of the electrocore bands out there with almost all awful synth players.
06:47 AM on 07/30/10
cwhit412
don't ask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Autotunecore.
10:10 PM on 07/30/10
brandon_260
User Info.
I would like to thank you for writing a positve review of this EP. As hated as they are, I really like them and can't wait for the full length
10:13 PM on 07/30/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
I would like to thank you for writing a positve review of this EP. As hated as they are, I really like them and can't wait for the full length
Well you're welcome. I really like them too. I don't know why I do, there's just something about them that makes me want to keep listening to them and i thought hey! No one has reviewed this so far and mines well shine some light on an already hated band in an already hated genre.
10:22 PM on 07/30/10
brandon_260
User Info.
Well you're welcome. I really like them too. I don't know why I do, there's just something about them that makes me want to keep listening to them and i thought hey! No one has reviewed this so far and mines well shine some light on an already hated band in an already hated genre.
Have you ever seen them live? I think they put on a fun show too
10:28 PM on 07/30/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
Have you ever seen them live? I think they put on a fun show too
Nope but I'm hoping to next month with We Came As Romans and In Fear and Faith. Pretty stoked actually.
10:45 PM on 07/30/10
brandon_260
User Info.
Nope but I'm hoping to next month with We Came As Romans and In Fear and Faith. Pretty stoked actually.
That would be a great show, isn't Confide on the tour? If so, they are such a great live band
10:55 PM on 07/30/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
That would be a great show, isn't Confide on the tour? If so, they are such a great live band
Yes they are! Have yet to get into them but I've listened to a few songs and liked them. Very Underoath pre-Define The Great Line feel to them.....just a lot less singing.
11:01 PM on 07/30/10
brandon_260
User Info.
Yes they are! Have yet to get into them but I've listened to a few songs and liked them. Very Underoath pre-Define The Great Line feel to them.....just a lot less singing.
I got too see them play Warped but they only thing I didn't like was that they only played on older song
11:02 PM on 07/30/10
more heart
Your wick won't burn away
User Info.
Anymore, I See Stars is the only band in this "electro-screamo/metalcore" genre that I can stand to listen to because I feel despite their cliches, they have potential. Bands like these guys, Attack Attack!, and Asking Alexandria are so incredibly painful to listen to. I feel like it's all the same sing/scream/breakdown/repeat formula with auto-tune mixed in. I really don't know how to take bands like that seriously.
11:07 PM on 07/30/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
I got too see them play Warped but they only thing I didn't like was that they only played on older song
I didn't see them or In Fear and Faith at warped (which was just hours ago for me might I add) I had more important bands to see haha.
01:04 AM on 07/31/10
ARadioWithGuts
Fuck You! Get Pumped!
User Info.
I was a fan of these guys about 3 years ago. My musical tastes have changed and so have they.
05:15 AM on 07/31/10
brandon_260
User Info.
I didn't see them or In Fear and Faith at warped (which was just hours ago for me might I add) I had more important bands to see haha.
I missed all but Live Love Die to see Pierce The Veil, definitely worth it
11:55 AM on 07/31/10
DylanPPPP
Hey, are you a dreamer?
User Info.
I missed all but Live Love Die to see Pierce The Veil, definitely worth it

I saw one song of Pierce The Veil but than headed over to catch all of BMTH's set. Almost died! But it was worth it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos