Password
Matchbook Romance News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40.
05:51 AM on 08/05/10
SomethingClever
SomethingClever
User Info.
"oh a mid 2000s band that isn't reuniting"

i mustr say i had a huge crush on these guys until they played their last tour ever, i was watching in the front row at the sherman theater at east stroudsburg and could see the set list. I almost creamed myself seeing that they were playing Tiger Lily, and yet when the time slot came up he said fuck it. PISSED me off to no end, ive loved these guys thr0ough thick and thin, why you gotta be a dick and not play what your fans wanna hear?
i'm a fan and i didn't want to hear Tiger Lilly.
06:26 AM on 08/05/10
the seventeenth
when I think I am, I'm not
User Info.
i'm not picking sides on your little cat fight, but what does her number of posts have to do with anything?
She has 52 posts in the year she has been a member here on AP, and she chooses to quote my reply that not only complimented Andrew's solo work, but brought to the table a valid point; where she insults me for saying exactly what she is complaining about.
I'm not blind, she's trolling.
07:34 AM on 08/05/10
hello299
User Info.
only 17 myspace friends lol

To be fair though, myspace isn't remotely relevant to success anymore. He could add hundreds of "friends" but most of them would be fake/spammers. I know no one that uses myspace...
10:32 AM on 08/05/10
what_ever
every supahero need his theme music
User Info.
I still wish MR were doing their thing
10:45 AM on 08/05/10
dickrat
User Info.
She has 52 posts in the year she has been a member here on AP, and she chooses to quote my reply that not only complimented Andrew's solo work, but brought to the table a valid point; where she insults me for saying exactly what she is complaining about.
I'm not blind, she's trolling.
fair enough.
10:48 AM on 08/05/10
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To be fair though, myspace isn't remotely relevant to success anymore. He could add hundreds of "friends" but most of them would be fake/spammers. I know no one that uses myspace...

i know i have a band myspace i have like 100 friends and it sucks how dead myspace is now.
11:01 AM on 08/05/10
Alexx Miller
Dominic Decoco
User Info.
I still wish MR were doing their thing
Me too. I am pretty happy with how these are sounding though since I loved Voices.
01:17 PM on 08/05/10
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
I have been waiting for this news for a while now... A lot of good musical stuff happening for me lately!

The only bad thing is that it means MR probably aren't getting back together. Which is a shame because Aaron's drumming is wasted on Craig Owens.
12:00 PM on 08/11/10
Lawliet
I have learned to love the lie
User Info.
Ahh, I see one of the Ryan's is involved in this as well. That's cool. I guess Matchbook reunion is not happening after all. Oh well, I love those dudes and will follow them onto their new endeavors.
12:03 PM on 08/11/10
Lawliet
I have learned to love the lie
User Info.
Whoa, what the hell, the piano at the end of, "The End (sample)" is identical from a trance song from like 10 years ago. It's spot on, except there's more harmonies on this one. Hahahaha oh man.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests