Username
Password

05:40 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
new york
Male - 22 Years Old
First one was incredible but the second one i felt lacked the personality and the fun of the first. This on the other hand, looks incredible. Good thing they changed up the setting because i'm not sure i would have played a third game that takes place underwater also
05:43 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Hrrmmm another one....yay.......
06:21 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Hopefully it turns out better than 2, the original was great but the second one really disappointed me.
06:30 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
I don't know how I feel about this yet. The original BioShock is my favorite game ever and BioShock 2 is up there as well but this isn't really getting me too excited at the moment. It looks interesting and I'm sure it'll be good but I just can't imagine it living up to the first two for me. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

And wasn't a BioShock 3 supposed to happen sometime next year? I could've sworn that it was. That is, a third BioShock game continuing the story of Rapture. I remember seeing a gameplay beta on YouTube before. Hmm.

Edit - This:

06:54 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
Hamlet
Prince of Denmark
New Zealand
Male - 28 Years Old
First one was incredible but the second one i felt lacked the personality and the fun of the first. This on the other hand, looks incredible. Good thing they changed up the setting because i'm not sure i would have played a third game that takes place underwater also

Agreed, BioShock 2 had improved gameplay, but the story didn't hit as hard, and the setting and atmosphere wasn't as original or gripping.
08:16 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
flask
Registered Member
California
Male - 24 Years Old
not a bioshock fan but this looks cool.
08:55 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
Clemson, South...
Male - 27 Years Old
well I came into this game reeeeeeally late. As in I'm still playing the first one for the first time. But I love it and as soon as i finish it i'll get the second one and this one looks really cool too.
09:26 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
im_FINK
Registered Member
College
Male - 26 Years Old
Loved the first game. I like that they changed the location too. Expansion is what this franchise needed. Word.
09:52 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
Illinoise
This has absolutely so much potential. I love the steampunk thing they've brought into this. I loved Rapture, but I'm excited for something new.
10:47 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
Southern California
Male - 23 Years Old
basically never even played bs2 cus i knew irrational wasnt doing it...or whoever developed the first on the xbox.
11:04 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 22 Years Old
11:16 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
gjp
California
Male - 27 Years Old
It looks awesome.
11:19 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
0s0
No Avatar Selected
Irvine, CA
Male
I'm getting this Castle in the Sky / Myst vibe. I need to play 1 and 2. Walmart will have them on sale soon enough. Trailer is one of the best I've seen for a game in a very long time.
11:20 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
tfieldz
All The World Is Mad
new york
Male - 22 Years Old
Agreed, BioShock 2 had improved gameplay, but the story didn't hit as hard, and the setting and atmosphere wasn't as original or gripping.

I finished the first one in less than a week cause i was addicted. I STILL haven't finished the second one because i was bored, plus the online was ok at best. I say ditch the online and just make an incredible story for this one
11:20 PM on 08/12/10 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Hopefully it has a good story like the first one... Wasn't to taken with the second, but we will see.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos