Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 56
08:29 PM on 09/07/10
thepianominstre
@joshuahedlund
User Info.
Awesome interview on both sides. I love hearing from Stephen Christian and appreciating his thoughts and inspirations even if I do think some of his lyrics are way too angsty.
08:44 PM on 09/07/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
This was a great interview. I need to give this album some more listens. But I really appreciate Stephen and what he said. Love this band so much.
10:08 PM on 09/07/10
flo teezy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
interesting
10:13 PM on 09/07/10
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love the honesty regarding new surrender, hopefully their latest is the record they wanted to make and not the record the label wanted them to make.
10:30 PM on 09/07/10
cereal4life
User Info.
Very comprehensive. I still have one question: any plans to come back to Australia any time soon?
10:39 PM on 09/07/10
badnewzbearz
Ex mea sententia
User Info.
so refreshing to know stephen feels the same way i feel about new surrender. i have even more respect for DITWLIAP now.
10:44 PM on 09/07/10
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
New Surrender makes so much more sense now that I know what was going on. Funny, though, I really liked "Said and Done" and thought it was better than a few songs that made that album.

Having said that, I'm loving the new album. Great interview.
12:02 AM on 09/08/10
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
User Info.
Brilliant interview.
12:45 AM on 09/08/10
chcougar1
User Info.
Am I an asshole if I don't really want Blame Me or No Mathematics? How about Burn Out Brighter (Northern Lights) and Reclusion instead?:(

Great interview though, and where can I hear Said & Done?

EDIT: Nevermind...Youtube has a lot of stuff. He is right though....might be one of the worst Anberlin songs...but it still isnt THAT bad lol
01:13 AM on 09/08/10
bNz719
Know more.
User Info.
Great interview. New album is fantastic. Hopefully, I can see them on tour.
01:55 AM on 09/08/10
2LW
I'm starting to decompose
User Info.
Fucking great read. +1000 respect points for Anberlin, and +1000 legit points for the interviewer. Why anyone would hate a band with this kind of passion is beyond me.
03:12 AM on 09/08/10
DeadPoetic
sr mod
User Info.
I've never read a bad interview with Stephen Christian, he just comes across as one of the most intelligent and genuine artists in music right now.
04:38 AM on 09/08/10
Ryzenfall
makin' good time
User Info.
Great interview, can't wait to hear the record. I would see a show just for The Haunting live.
04:42 AM on 09/08/10
batmannj
"No more half measures Walt"
User Info.
I'll echo what everyone else has said and say great interview, nothing too boring in the questions and it makes me appreciate this new record (and even New Surrender) in a different kind of way.

Am I an asshole if I don't really want Blame Me or No Mathematics? How about Burn Out Brighter (Northern Lights) and Reclusion instead?:(

Great interview though, and where can I hear Said & Done?

EDIT: Nevermind...Youtube has a lot of stuff. He is right though....might be one of the worst Anberlin songs...but it still isnt THAT bad lol
I'd much rather see Reclusion over Mathematics myself, I love the tone of that song.
Great interview, can't wait to hear the record. I would see a show just for The Haunting live.
I would love to see that played live, I still wish that song would've made the Cities record, but even as a b side it's a great stand alone track.
07:04 AM on 09/08/10
GNoble001
User Info.
Jonathan, great interview. Thanks for asking just the right questions. Stephen, if you are lurking, I'm really hoping for Pray Tell and Depraved live. The Haunting and Naive Orleans are two of my favorite songs, so please keep those in at the Cleveland show! Thanks for being so open about the album art, title, and To The Wolves. That really helped me get a better grasp on the album. I am loving the new music; you guys all did an amazing job.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos