Username
Password

04:28 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
WardCity
AP Madden Hot Dog Eating Champ
Thrillwaukee
Female - 25 Years Old
Tim Tebow and his 97 injury couldn't withstand the ruthless Lions defense. Broken fucking collar bone, and the only reason I was playing as Tebow was because he's impossible to injure and I didn't want to lose Eli Manning. Un-fucking-believable, why even have injury ratings?

That was crazy what you were doing with Calvin Johnson though, Lions guy. My idiots couldn't cover him, the only time I could ever stop him was when I covered him myself. If you had thrown only to him every single play, you probably could've won :P

At the end I was just dicking around and trying to get him the ball, thats why I had 4 ints lol. But did you see how anytime I threw to someone else they just dropped it? Ahhh, failures. GG. Sorry about Tim Tearbow 4 Criesman.
04:29 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
Denver, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
go Lions beat those fucking Gay Fish
04:29 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
AJDell
No Avatar Selected
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
Arg at my awful decision making.
04:31 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
At the end I was just dicking around and trying to get him the ball, thats why I had 4 ints lol. But did you see how anytime I threw to someone else they just dropped it? Ahhh, failures. GG. Sorry about Tim Tearbow 4 Criesman.

youre going down next week
04:33 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
AJDell
No Avatar Selected
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
Wow at Santana Moss getting carted off the field for the third time this season.
04:38 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
finally have an injury longer than a week lol grady jackson will miss my last 2 games with broken ribs
04:49 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
snakexbombs
Buccaneers guy
No Avatar Selected
Male - 24 Years Old
Haha yeah...you had 3 drops and the funniest one was when I went to cover the TE in the flats and instead you threw the corner route over my shoulder and I was like FUCK! so I turned around and hit the strip button and your guy just drops it and it's ruled incomplete. That was ridiculous, but sucked big time for you because that was a first down.

Also, fuck Tim Tebow, don't like the guy irl because I hate the Gators, but Colt Brennan has 78 throw power and 61 injury...Donny Moore needs an assistant or something, he must've done Colt Brennan's ratings at 3 AM after a long night. Tebow is pretty fun in Madden though, even though his accuracy is fucking awful...the last thing I expected when I lowered my shoulders and tried to truck stick your safety was a broken collarbone. If he cried because of a loss, you know he cried because he's missing the rest of the season. The shitty Bucs defense played uncharacteristically well though, actually covering receivers not named Calvin Johnson. First game I've played in this league without a single injury on defense.
04:50 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
slyck
Bulls Beat the Knicks
On Top of NFC WEST
Male - 34 Years Old
I Guess Mike is going to Retire Now.... I beat him in the B9 League.... 45-21

yea I hear ya, the only self confidence boost I have is that slyck is my next opponent in the other league. I have never lost to slyck ever, and right not at my lowest of the low in Madden playing, if I lost to him in league play I'm just going to retire and find another game. It seriously kills me that this is my only leisure away from school and work and I'm not even decent at the fucking thing.

Never say Never....lol

04:51 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
LegendaryX
Patriots Guy
Green Bay, WI
Male - 28 Years Old
Patriots when can you play our game this weekend?

Whenever tonight or tomorrow. When are you good?
04:53 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
haha dolphins cut jake grove

87 OVR center in this game and they just cut him lol
04:56 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
AJDell
No Avatar Selected
Madison, WI
Male - 24 Years Old
Good game. Shoulda had a shot at the end there...Damn wideout can't hold onto the ball. A lot closer than our first matchup, and should have been even closer than it was. Look forward to playing again, for sure.
User Info.
marrost
stupid fuck / passionate enthusiast
flavortown
Rams ill be around until 8pm mtn just quote me when your ready to go
Just got back from dinner, you around?
User Info.
Someone'sCoat
Thank God you see me the way you do
Portland, Oregon
Male - 28 Years Old
Wow at Santana Moss getting carted off the field for the third time this season.

Injury have fucked me this season. I've never had my oline healthy all at once. Missing my starting rb and my starting TE. Byrd has gone out for a few weeks twice. I can't catch a break either
04:59 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
AshesAshes
Ogden,UT
Male - 27 Years Old
Just got back from dinner, you around?

yup i'm good to go when you are
05:03 PM on 09/10/10 
User Info.
marrost
stupid fuck / passionate enthusiast
flavortown