Password

Album Review

The Bled - Heat Fetish Album Cover

The Bled - Heat Fetish

Reviewed by
The Bled - Heat Fetish
Record Label: Rise Records
Release Date: March 2, 2010
The past year has been tumultuous for The Bled. They were on the brink of calling it a day due to the economic recession putting an ever increasing strain on the financial stability of the band. As a result, all but two members from the unit that brought us Silent Treatment’in 2007 remained.

Fortunately, the two remaining members were guitarist and chief songwriter Jeremy, and unmistakable frontman/vocalist James.
This review is a user submitted review from TestwoodRapier. You can see all of TestwoodRapier's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
10:40 AM on 09/19/10
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
OK album; kinda disappointing.
11:18 AM on 09/19/10
ffafan
User Info.
digged this record alot. Definitely a step up from silent treatment. good review.
11:47 AM on 09/19/10
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
This review was spot-on.
11:51 AM on 09/19/10
alantbs
[520]
User Info.
Great review. They also have a new bassist(hopefully he stays). They put on an awesome show last night. Actually glad we have a couple good bands from Tucson.
12:01 PM on 09/19/10
ClydeMcAllister
facebook.com/agiftoffictionband
User Info.
This is my AOTY.
05:04 AM on 09/20/10
TestwoodRapier
Spreadsheet Advocate
User Info.
Great review. They also have a new bassist(hopefully he stays). They put on an awesome show last night. Actually glad we have a couple good bands from Tucson.
I'm pretty gutted that they haven't toured the album in the UK. I'd love to see them live with this line-up.
08:56 AM on 09/20/10
alantbs
[520]
User Info.
I'm pretty gutted that they haven't toured the album in the UK. I'd love to see them live with this line-up.
Well, I know the new bassist. If he stays, maybe I could get him to talk the rest of the band to think about touring in the UK. Hopefully they do well on this tour. If you like them you should also check out The Fade and Versus The Mirror :)
09:02 AM on 09/20/10
TestwoodRapier
Spreadsheet Advocate
User Info.
Well, I know the new bassist. If he stays, maybe I could get him to talk the rest of the band to think about touring in the UK. Hopefully they do well on this tour. If you like them you should also check out The Fade and Versus The Mirror :)
That would be excellent. I know they've had issues financially, as have the rest of the world, but it would be nice to see them back!

I used to love Versus the Mirror, are they still in hiatus?
09:09 AM on 09/20/10
alantbs
[520]
User Info.
That would be excellent. I know they've had issues financially, as have the rest of the world, but it would be nice to see them back!

I used to love Versus the Mirror, are they still in hiatus?
Yeah, although I don't think we'll be hearing anything new from them soon. It's been way too long. It'd be a great surprise if they started back up again.
07:30 AM on 09/21/10
eatbabiesyum
Registered Infant Consumer
User Info.
i can dig it.
05:14 PM on 12/13/10
inertiatic_sks
User Info.
Last I heard, the guys were planning a European tour Spring/Summer of next year. They've been meaning to do a European tour for a while, but it keeps getting pushed back so they can work on new material.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos