All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
12:01 AM on 09/16/10
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
;]

Also, I've been listening to this song nonstop for over an hour and it's perfect.
12:30 AM on 09/16/10
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha i saw your post in TWY thread that it leaked or something, glad that i didn't get out to a lot of people before you got to put it up
That totally didn't happen. ;)
12:30 AM on 09/16/10
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im pretty sure it doesnt fit on the record cause they recorded it like a few months back. It wasnt written for the upsides.

I could be wrong.

But i do hear keys and possibly a thrid guitar and theyre a 6 piece again so possibly
And yeah, this is a new song written specifically for the re-release. Nick is in it. Just like the new Logan Circle.
12:52 AM on 09/16/10
Bryan Mac
GFYTN
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad people like the song. As I've been saying in interviews, etc, this song and the others on the re-release don't really fit the record and that's on purpose. The idea of a re-release gave us the chance to do things we wouldn't normally do. I don't think they represent a "direction" we're going or anything to that effect. It was an opportunity to try our hand at something we wouldn't on an album. I really like this song and it meant a lot to me to write.
Are you guys going to play it on the FYS/CBK tour? I really, really hope you do.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests