Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
12:18 AM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.

Edit: I absolutely love this track. I've been holding off on listening to the new songs, but might as well. That Sarah Marshall line is killer also since I can relate -- much like the rest of The Upsides. Hopefully I'll get my pre-order soon. But it's looking like I won't get it before I leave for school this weekend.
12:26 AM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I like every other song on the record more then this song I think. Still good but I don't see it's place really on the record.

I agree with this part.
12:38 AM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
I think it would have fit in pretty well. Like, a lot of it, well at least part, is about his reaction to the record leaking (I think)..."I finally broke on Christmas Eve / In an Outback Steakhouse bathroom / While my family ordered for me." Pretty sure that's about the leak of the record cause that happened on Christmas Eve and he told me a similar story the first time I interviewed him. And the rest is lyrics just like the rest of The Upsides. I don't know, I think it fits in with the realist pop punk theme perfectly.
I'm with you on there, it definitely fits lyrically. But the song brings back the keys and that's where I don't think it fits, haha.
12:50 AM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
True. I really like the sound they add though. So excited for them to have that back....he plays it live on some of the upsides songs and it sounds great.
Definitely, I'm loving it. Oh that's awesome, I need to get my tickets for the FYS/CBK tour soon, haha.
08:16 PM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Good tune. The new version of "Logan Circle" is brilliant too.
I just listened to this for the first time -- I wanted to wait for the CD, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting my pre-order before I move back to school. I love what they did to the music itself and the lyric changes are a nice touch. Love the Fireworks line, haha.
08:17 PM on 09/16/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Was the inclusion of the word "hopeless" a coincidence or deliberate?
I thought I was the only one who was thinking this, haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests