Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 123 of 123
12:51 PM on 09/17/10
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Well it's not like their ticket prices are super high. When I saw them, it cost me more in transportation than to buy the actual ticket.
Very true. The most I paid was for the NFG show, and that was still under $20.
03:26 PM on 09/17/10
walktheplank
the best we've known is yet to come
User Info.
Nah if you're going to buy a record twice it should be this one. I own one physical CD, two different colors of the vinyl, and Hopeless sent me the re-release a couple months ago...didn't buy that one but it still counts haha. Four copies also my sister has two copies now even though she literally never ever buys CDs. This record is just different.

I agree. The rerelease will be my third copy. This band takes all my money.

i pre-ordered the lunchbox package, and then i pre-ordered another copy from looney tunes so i can go to the in-store gig they're having next week. totally worth it. i don't even have a record player but if i come across the upsides on vinyl anytime in the future i'll probably pick that up too, just to have. safe to say i'm obsessed. and i never buy CDs either (sorry, world)
03:31 PM on 09/17/10
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
i pre-ordered the lunchbox package, and then i pre-ordered another copy from looney tunes so i can go to the in-store gig they're having next week. totally worth it. i don't even have a record player but if i come across the upsides on vinyl anytime in the future i'll probably pick that up too, just to have. safe to say i'm obsessed. and i never buy CDs either (sorry, world)
I'm the same way. I hardly ever buy physical CDs because I'm a bad person, but this album is just different.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos