Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
04:27 PM on 09/19/10
camilalien
User Info.
omg how I love MAE!
If dreams come true...then they will come to Chile (Southamerica) one day <3 (soon? (: )
09:20 PM on 09/19/10
ATunderdogK
User Info.
I didn't know they recorded Evening as a 3 piece.... i'm slightly disappointed but still excited..

I feel like he meant that (e)vening was created as a 3 piece but not necessarily recorded as a 3 piece. I say that because Mark has been contributing to the recordings of (m)orning and (a)fternoon, as you read, and i feel like rob has at least posted one or two comments on his twitter the last few days about the recording of their new and last song "Bloom". So from what I've seen, I'd say that it was a contribution from all 5.
09:30 PM on 09/19/10
unwritten_law9
User Info.
Great interview, I can't wait to read the rest of it. I'm still crossing my fingers for a Minneapolis/St Paul date. :(
09:35 PM on 09/19/10
Nick Le
Yeezy taught me.
User Info.
Singularity and Anberlin's New Surrender seem so similar to me. The way Dave and Stephen talk about their respective albums is almost the same thing.
I was kind of thinking that too, haha. While not my favorite releases from either bands, I still enjoy them.

Also, this was a really great interview -- loved Dave's answers. Hopefully I can catch them on this tour but if not, hopefully they'll pick this up again in a few years and I can see them then. The Everglow is one of the first albums where I truly fell in love with it. Listening to it as a whole was an experience in and of itself. And that's why I fell in love with it in the first place.
09:01 AM on 09/20/10
sjb2k1
6-5, still in it baby!
User Info.
Great interview. A few more paragraphs would make that easier on the eyes though. Also: "Whose idea," not "who is idea."
09:02 AM on 09/20/10
davefalcone777
@davidgfalcone
User Info.
love this band. definitely seeing them during their last tour.
10:32 AM on 09/20/10
Allen!
User Info.
great interview. cant wait to read the rest
10:44 AM on 09/20/10
COLEMAN902
I thought you said forever...
User Info.
Singularity and Anberlin's New Surrender seem so similar to me. The way Dave and Stephen talk about their respective albums is almost the same thing.

Yeah I always thought this same thing. I was so into both band's previous albums when they both got signed ot Major labels. I was so excited for them and wanted them to blow up - but then was letdown by both NS and Singularity. Singularity was a much bigger letdown overall though. Would love to see Mae put out another quality album someday.
05:26 PM on 09/20/10
guitarpickheart
Strange and unprepared.
User Info.
Interesting to read. Dave writes well, which is nice.
11:43 AM on 09/26/10
Linda Ferreira
The Retired Maillady
User Info.
Great interview. "Whose idea," not "who is idea."
Oops. I can't believe I missed that mistake. Thanks. Fixed.
05:56 PM on 09/29/10
heinzfoot57
we are once in a lifetime
User Info.
Yeah I always thought this same thing. I was so into both band's previous albums when they both got signed ot Major labels. I was so excited for them and wanted them to blow up - but then was letdown by both NS and Singularity. Singularity was a much bigger letdown overall though. Would love to see Mae put out another quality album someday.
Though I do agree that Singularity was definitely a different sound from The Everglow I did learn to appreciate as a stand alone album, I heard Dave say that Just Let Go and Novocaine are two of his favorites but I am glad that their sound didn't stay that way, just a speed bump in their journey I guess.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos