|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
The main thought is that everybody lives in his own world and these personal worlds are very powerful. Put those thoughts together and you arrive at the meaning of POWERWORLD.
2. How did this band get started?
At the end of 2006.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Many, but all members like Queensryche and the older stuff like Led Zeppelin, Kiss and so on.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Queen with Freddie Mercury, the greatest singer ever.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
A wolf, you are in a pack and are never alone.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
POWERWORLD is different than other bands. Everything is handmade and we are making honest and true rock music.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game?
How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
I never played guitar hero. I prefer REAL guitars . But I think "Children of the Future" will be a real challenge for guitar hero gamers.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My family, my band and the powers above.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I want to have the vinyl back first. Then I want the founder of the mp3 format to pay all of the lost royalities.
10. Memorable tour experience?
There are many, but the heaviest was to tour over Europe with a Turkish passport.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
A cool website and a cool community.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
All of the songs of Human Parasite.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Italy - I like the weather, the people, the food and the wine.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Songs from Sweet, Led Zeppelin.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I would travel in history to meet all the cool people like Alexander the Great or Napoleon.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
No way. It's only the beginning. You always have to work on it.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I plant herbage.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
To spend time in Italy.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Writing songs, do cool conversation with relaxed people.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I'm a accomplished cook.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |