Username
Password
New News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
New
Inside AP.net

Team Goldie Post Instrumental EP

Posted by: Christian Wagner (09/22/10)
Former Absolute 100 artist Team Goldie posted an instrumental EP entitled Diversions, Vol. 1 on bandcamp.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
01:53 PM on 09/22/10
chech95
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Team who? just playing, but really, where has this dude been? I didn't even know he was still doing musicl.
02:02 PM on 09/22/10
xxshawn
fb.me/KickBackTomorrow
User Info.
Definitely not what I was expecting when I saw his tweet about an ep on monday, but it's still pretty cool. Very chill compared to his usual, I like it.
02:04 PM on 09/22/10
saofan_315
So assuming that this weekend...
User Info.

Team Goldie?
03:01 PM on 09/22/10
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
Bought this the other day not really knowing what i was in store for, and i loved it. At first i was surprised but after 2 listens it grew on me. Goldie always has put out awesome work. As much as i love his regular stuff i'd love to see like a full length of something fun like this.. Overall Great and worth $1
03:02 PM on 09/22/10
Gregv
Watch The Sky
User Info.
By the way, does anyone has a rip of his Polar Bear Club remix?
03:41 PM on 09/22/10
gergs
Manager Mike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My dance card reads like a resume

I'm sorry son but you're way overqualified

Man, ever since the Anniversary EP came out I wanted to hear much, much more from him. Good to know music is still being made
03:48 PM on 09/22/10
teamgoldie
User Info.
but really, where has this dude been?
writing/demoing a new full-length i'm hoping to have out early next year. really stoked on how it's coming together.

i decided to assemble and put this EP up on a whim the other day. it's a group of instrumental pieces created on the side while working on the aforementioned new album. sonically it has very little to do with the music i have released before or the music that i will release next but i thought it would be something cool to share to break up the downtime. hope you enjoy it (and if this isn't up your alley i promise the new TG LP will rattle your brain.)
05:26 PM on 09/22/10
friskycurtain
Registered Member
User Info.
Sweetness. Been wondering what happened to him.
11:31 PM on 09/22/10
chordsforacure
Host of the Saint Mort Show!
User Info.
writing/demoing a new full-length i'm hoping to have out early next year. really stoked on how it's coming together.

i decided to assemble and put this EP up on a whim the other day. it's a group of instrumental pieces created on the side while working on the aforementioned new album. sonically it has very little to do with the music i have released before or the music that i will release next but i thought it would be something cool to share to break up the downtime. hope you enjoy it (and if this isn't up your alley i promise the new TG LP will rattle your brain.)
I'm going to say I'm shocked you didn't throw on the Undercover Geek theme you did, that shit is the most incredible 15 seconds of music ever made
03:40 AM on 09/23/10
teamgoldie
User Info.
haha. that theme DID turn out pretty awesome but doesn't fit the vibe of the other tracks at all.
09:34 AM on 09/23/10
Buscemi Knows Best
You owe me a Sausage McMuffin.
User Info.
so so good to be hearing about team goldie again, my god i missed him
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music