sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
User Info.
not the same on thps 3 ftw!
10:51 AM on 10/27/10
coma
I keep writing myself into ruts.
User Info.
Fuck I miss Bodyjar so badly. I gotta get some.
11:12 AM on 10/27/10
MumblingMiles
The Yellow Dart
User Info.
I loved Bodyjar. The first song I heard by them was their cover of "Your Racist Friend" by They Might Be Giants. I am sad that they didn't get the attention they deserved.
11:18 AM on 10/27/10
pennyflipnfe
User Info.
awesome band
11:27 AM on 10/27/10
zippoX41
GooGoo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
one in a million video is hilarious
12:11 PM on 10/27/10
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
12:41 PM on 10/27/10
rbf737
User Info.
When making my playlist in TH3 all I'd leave on is Zebrahead's Check and Bodyjar's Not the Same. Seriously tho, their discography is ridiculously good. I had to hunt to find a couple of my favorites from them, "Halfway Around the World" and "Self Inflicted" from the bonus edition of How it Works, check them out.
01:18 PM on 10/27/10
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
I saw them with blink during the take off your pants and jacket tour. Couldn't really get into em at the time, but I'll give them another listen now that I'm grown up.
01:29 PM on 10/27/10
birtcho
is...
User Info.
It seems like someone is just going down the Tony Hawk Pro Skater soundtrack. Love this band though.

Haha I knew someone would mention that. These guys rule. The self titled album was great
02:03 PM on 10/27/10
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I'll join the many people who mentioned Tony Hawk 3. "Not the Same" was my favorite song in that game, and helped get me into Bodyjar. Great band. Wish more punk bands today would release music that good.
02:26 PM on 10/27/10
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
Wow, I can't believe this band is on AP haha. Not The Same is one of the sickest pop punk songs ever haha.
02:28 PM on 10/27/10
Figure8Guitar
User Info.
Yes! I've loved this band for probably a good 7 years now... I didn't think that many people here knew that much about them though.

This band has always been one of my "secret" interests because I've never even met another person face to face that even knew who this band was....besides the people who realized who they were from THPS3.

I really like How It Works, it's what turned me on to this band, but Plastic Skies and Bodyjar are both ahead of that album by miles. My suggestions for songs would be: "Outside In", "Too Drunk to Drive", "17 Years", "Tortured Life", and "Starting Over"........oh, and "Dry Gin" but that song is a lot different than the rest of their collection.
02:36 PM on 10/27/10
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
all those songs were so sick! this band was so good!
I remember people constantly putting them up against Blink 182.. I always defended bodyjar.
02:43 PM on 10/27/10
mattplayscheap
plays with squirrels
User Info.
oh and PARK was so much better!
03:06 PM on 10/27/10
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
It seems like someone is just going down the Tony Hawk Pro Skater soundtrack. Love this band though.
I was never really into that game so I'm not familiar with the soundtrack. All purely coincidental.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS