AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Matchbook Romance News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Acoustic DriftDivison Tracks Available For Download

Posted by - 10:29 AM on 11/09/10
Two acoustic DriftDivision (Andy from Matchbook Romance) tracks from a recent radio interview are available for download here.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
10:53 AM on 11/09/10
potownscene
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He also just released an update " FREE SONGS! I just posted 2 acoustic tracks from a recent radio show that you faithful, DriftDivision supporters can download for free right now. So if your into hearing the songs in a whole new light, with completely raw imperfections, this is for you. Somewhere in this crazy highly technologically advanced email you can probably find a link to it. But, I'll save you the time. Click here.

What else is free? Well if you haven't happened to pick up DriftDivision's new EP (which would suck if that was the case), I will give you a free download of "The End" if you simply TWEET about DriftDivision. Just one, measley little mention. In order to do so though, you need to go to this site.

A FREE SHOW! This coming November 19th Glamour Kills will webcast a live acoustic performance by noneother than DriftDivision. Hopefully you guys can break away from stalking people on Facebook and join us. Stay tuned for times and link information.

A Theater Show? Consider it our POST CD Release show, taking place in a little sleepy town in central PA called Lewisburg. Why is this show so cool you ask? Well, its pretty much the town that A) Matchbook Romance called it quits in B) Where Andy wrote the DriftDivision EP C) Its taking place in one of the last remaining Art Deco movie theaters in the world! So get your bag of popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show. To top it off, the town looks like its straight out of a postcard from England. Maybe it'll even snow! More importantly, we're going to be playing with Strange Creatures (formerly KISS KISS), and an amazing local act called Can You Canoe. Check those bands out. Chances are yer gonna to dig um'. This is all taking place on December 4th so come on out!

NYC SHOW! We're also going to be crashing the Angels & Kings club in NYC for an intimate acoustic performance on December 6th. We'll be doing that along with some super cool bands. One of them features the dude from The Bravery(Rad). Jump on the train, take the bus, bring a lady friend, or just yourself and join us for the party.

Merch! Come to the official DriftDivision merch store and grab the new CD(if you haven't already) and the new limited edition POSTER! Prices are as low as humanly possible! Get the new EP & Poster for only $15! Come on.. pull the trigger. For those of you that order the POSTER & EP I'll even write out the lyrics to a song of your choice from the EP!! Just leave a note when you order. And if that doesn't do it for you, read these all to kind responses from fans about the new record and remember, without your guys help and support, this project will never make it to the next record.
11:13 AM on 11/09/10
JamesBond
User Info.
i want a Q&A. I want to know why he hates the Matchbook Romance members so much
10:03 PM on 11/09/10
snu
I like to watch the NBA
User Info.
i want a Q&A. I want to know why he hates the Matchbook Romance members so much

I just interviewed him for a cover story for Sound In The Signals Magazine. It will be out in a couple weeks and he discusses some stuff about former Matchbook Romance members...he didn't seem to hate the members he talked about.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos