Username
Password

Album Review - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19.
08:33 PM on 12/15/10
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
My band Cain & Abel has played with hundredth on various occassions, and each time more and more people get into them. It's great to see a band in the hardcore scene advancing with playing less than 3 breakdowns a set. They are an incredible band and the power of God speaks through them.
www.myspace.com/cainandabelwi

i appreciate your feedback :) and dude i like your band. alot. pretty tight stuff man :) id like some of your stuff!!
08:37 PM on 12/15/10
AaRoNpUnK
fuck the thrill of the chase.
User Info.
The whole 'christian' thing in music is annoyingly done by a lot of bands (coughfortodaycough) but at least these guys don't shove it down everyone's throats. Hell, I don't recall them even mentioning they're a christian band the two times I've seen them (and honestly, it's pretty lame that most bands feel like they have to say it every set every night considering the kids who would care about it already know).

But dig the music.

And to the above post, they're not all over the place there's definitely a lot more then "3 breakdowns" per set.

as a Christian, i like when bands minister onstage. but i can understand that, as a Christian, i dont judge you for thinking that. im glad these guys dont shove it down peoples throats.
07:35 PM on 12/16/10
cainandabelboys
Cain & Abel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i appreciate your feedback :) and dude i like your band. alot. pretty tight stuff man :) id like some of your stuff!!
thanks dude! check us out on facebook and talk to us there!
or www.myspace.com/cainandabelwi
www.purevolume.com/cainandabelwi
09:08 PM on 04/29/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I love this album. Finally got a chance to see them last month and they killed it.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests