Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 88
05:09 AM on 12/07/10
You Got Owned
@andymania
User Info.
Drums better not sound like shit on this album. (see: LOUDER NOW) I want tone, not cardboard boxes.
i was about to say the same thing. you fucking psychic, you.
05:17 AM on 12/07/10
aradiantsunrise
User Info.
05:48 AM on 12/07/10
IndieKid!
The Registered User
User Info.
Sorry jdogg 69, but your girlfriend bobcat18 doesn't know shit about drums or production. Its not like mark is in a successful band or anything working with some of the best producers out there.......oh wait, yes he fuckin is
I agree with you, people shouldn't have an opinion unless they are payed and/or famous for their expertise in the specific area they are commenting on.

I love how you totally shit on people :]

Now please leave the internet.
06:30 AM on 12/07/10
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
Sorry jdogg 69, but your girlfriend bobcat18 doesn't know shit about drums or production. Its not like mark is in a successful band or anything working with some of the best producers out there.......oh wait, yes he fuckin is

I was just looking out for other people on here, there was no need for your comments.
07:17 AM on 12/07/10
pennie
GOONER
User Info.
Yeah.......coming from the no name, unsigned, talent less drummer know it all

Gtfo. mark world out drum you any day and anything you would try to record compared to him would sound like absolute dog shit

You're trying too hard.
07:21 AM on 12/07/10
ReadyForAction
life in the greenhouse effect
User Info.
Lol cool guy I'm sure your pro tools rig is nice but nobody wants to hear your bitching
07:22 AM on 12/07/10
Calvin Lauber
User Info.

Gtfo. mark world out drum you any day and anything you would try to record compared to him would sound like absolute dog shit
You do realize what he said had absolutely nothing to do with the talent of the drummer? It had to do with the actual tone of the drums. The sound, not the performance. And on top of that he's right. Performance-wise the drums are good on louder now but they sound so dead. Not really mark's fault, but they do.
07:28 AM on 12/07/10
thechetearly
thechetearly
User Info.
damn i'm stoked.
07:29 AM on 12/07/10
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
User Info.
I was just looking out for other people on here, there was no need for your comments.

Thanks, dude. No need for dramazzz.

Mark is an amazing drummer and I agree with the previous post that he is severely underrated. His kick drum work is insane. One thing I love about his style is that it's always pushing. I love his non-syncopation in Set Phasers To Stun. Makes the verses groove.
07:45 AM on 12/07/10
Meeze
Trying to do some good.
User Info.
im pretty confident this album will be great, since i have liked/loved all their albums so far

This. I am expecting great things. I love how each TBS album sounds completely different from the other ones. I hope that trend continues!
07:47 AM on 12/07/10
Meeze
Trying to do some good.
User Info.

Lol you need to calm yourself down
07:50 AM on 12/07/10
spokethewords
User Info.
Mark is really underrated as a drummer. His right leg sure does get a workout with the way he uses a single pedal on some songs. Plus he's the reason the TAYF lineup is back together...
Can't wait for this new stuff.

Also, I like how the drums sound on Louder Now... I guess I'm in the minority on AP.net.
08:12 AM on 12/07/10
AntiCorporate
Imaginary Enemy
User Info.
New Again was great. Drummer looks like The Situation
I definetly thought that too!
08:14 AM on 12/07/10
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
Adam looks less like a shit head with short hair
08:39 AM on 12/07/10