AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Line-up Change News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Ronnie Adds Scott

Posted by - 10:10 AM on 12/31/10
Ronnie Radke's new band, Falling in Reverse, have added Scott Gee (LoveHateHero) as their new drummer.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 65
10:12 AM on 12/31/10
hurley182guy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Care factor? Zero...
10:14 AM on 12/31/10
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Sucks for him. Oh well moving on...
10:15 AM on 12/31/10
Of A Machines
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
guna be a great band
10:18 AM on 12/31/10
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Scott is a good guy, dont see him fitting with this garbage. Myaybe thrasher with his gay hair and moves, but not scott
10:21 AM on 12/31/10
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah this band is going to be garbage. And I am not just saying that because they have a killer in the band who should still be in prison, but because Ronnie is so whiny and is almost 30 years old, it is kind of pathetic. Whiny music/emo-esque music was something of the early-mid 2000's and Ronnie is obviously still going to go that route. It is too bad though, because Ronnie has talent and song-writing capability, but the fact of what he has done along with the genre he likes, makes a bad combo.

I'd be interested to see what happens should they be on Warped Tour along with ETF. Much like I am hearing rumors of DRUGS and Chiodos on Warped. Drama.
10:24 AM on 12/31/10
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
Frankly, this band is going to go way off the scene factor scale...
10:31 AM on 12/31/10
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
please tell me lovehatehero didnt break up
10:34 AM on 12/31/10
yeahdude
User Info.
Yeah this band is going to be garbage. And I am not just saying that because they have a killer in the band who should still be in prison, but because Ronnie is so whiny and is almost 30 years old, it is kind of pathetic. Whiny music/emo-esque music was something of the early-mid 2000's and Ronnie is obviously still going to go that route. It is too bad though, because Ronnie has talent and song-writing capability, but the fact of what he has done along with the genre he likes, makes a bad combo.

I'd be interested to see what happens should they be on Warped Tour along with ETF. Much like I am hearing rumors of DRUGS and Chiodos on Warped. Drama.
Not that I like Ronnie or sticking up for him, but he didn't murder anyone. He went to jail for violating probation and someone else murdered someone and he was there. Bad, just not as bad. He would have done more time if he pulled a trigger and killed someone.
On another note, I secretly am interested in hearing what this band has to offer, as you said about early to mid 2000's, that's the kind of stupid music I grew up with, so it's always good to have a throwback or two. Why is it ok for pop-punk to make a comeback but not emo/screamo/wannabe metal?
10:46 AM on 12/31/10
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Because Pop-punk has credibility. Don't you dare put AL4W, Title Fight and the lot with shitty bands.

Anyways, I can't wait for this record to come out. Ronnie promised us that his lyrics are going to be the best ever and no one else will write nearly as good for years. I expect that.

And if not, It's going to be a hilarious record.
10:47 AM on 12/31/10
xtdrnoobx
tdray
User Info.
Does anyone care?
11:12 AM on 12/31/10
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I don't see that much drama if Chiodos and DRUGS are both on Warped tour...
11:18 AM on 12/31/10
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
watch this band be amazing
11:23 AM on 12/31/10
Wings That Work
What A Bunch of Fools We Lovers Are
User Info.
I see this word thrown around a lot when it comes to musical genres that people don't like. Makes less and less sense each time.
11:48 AM on 12/31/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Next new member? OJ Simpson! He didn't do it either...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos