Password

Album Review

Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget Album Cover

Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget

Reviewed by
Title Fight - The Last Thing You Forget
Record Label: Run For Cover Records
Release Date: September 2009
This review is a user submitted review from Aziraphale. You can see all of Aziraphale's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
09:48 PM on 01/10/11
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Good to see a review for this.
10:28 PM on 01/10/11
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
User Info.
Great review. Neck Deep, Loud and Clear, Symmetry, Youreyeah and Memorial Field are my favorites.
10:48 PM on 01/10/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
I'm also happy there's a review for this. Great, great record.
11:36 AM on 01/11/11
Aziraphale
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah Title Fight are some of my favorite dudes out there right now, and I noticed there wasn't a review for this yet. Thanks for reading guys!
04:13 PM on 01/15/11
fly_guy
End in sight, we must fight
User Info.
Jamie isnt the bassist. Thats Ned, and Title Fight dont sound like Bane or Verse at all. Also the overall tone of the album is pretty sad and fits the winter really well, so i don't necessarily agree with the happy part, but this is a good review and I agree with most of it.
08:59 AM on 01/16/11
mysensesfailed3
AP.Net's Resident AtoZ Fan
User Info.
Jamie isnt the bassist. Thats Ned, and Title Fight dont sound like Bane or Verse at all. Also the overall tone of the album is pretty sad and fits the winter really well, so i don't necessarily agree with the happy part, but this is a good review and I agree with most of it.
^all of this
05:12 PM on 01/16/11
richardliesse
absolutely
User Info.
New full length's coming out this year, if you didn't know. :)
05:12 PM on 01/16/11
richardliesse
absolutely
User Info.
New full length's coming out this year, if you didn't know. :)
05:07 PM on 01/18/11
Aziraphale
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

oops, don't know how I got the two mixed up, but it's fixed now. But I don't find how the tone of the album is sad at all. The three new songs at the beginning may be, but all the older material (lyrical content aside) is very upbeat and catchy. THere really isn't a presiding tone to the album at all, because everything was written at very different times. Thanks for the feedback!
03:04 PM on 01/19/11
Paradise Lost
hipster hardcorer
User Info.
never understood the hype for this band tbh
08:50 PM on 01/19/11
Aziraphale
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
never understood the hype for this band tbh

I think there's something to be said for the simplicity and honesty that seems to drive this band's music. They seem like they're a band with a goal in mind when they enter the studio, and that results in really tight, focused and enjoyable punk. They don't try to do too much, and stick to what they do well. There also seems like there's big room for progression in their music, which can especially be seen on this disc, so that's something to be excited about for this band. All my opinion of course!
11:23 PM on 01/29/11
headabovewater-
terminally chill
User Info.
that's what's up. title fight isn't one of my favorites but this album is pretty good.
11:20 PM on 02/01/11
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
One of the best pop-punk outfits playing music right now. The leads are great, amazing song structure, the rhythm section is really tight, and the dual vocals really make this CD. Good review by the way.
09:43 PM on 05/30/12
mica182
all time low rules.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
title fight is amazing! i'm happy to actually see a review up for this album :) neck deep is probably my favorite song. can't wait to see them this summer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos