AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

06:57 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Hi.

So, I notice the same people posting around here - shawnplagues, cvs24, witness, blissfulrain, incognitojones, stepsinadance, jaytothesyg, rising_tied and so forth, and so I just thought it would be nice for us to just talk about anything whether it be stuff we're listening to, shows we're going to, etc

There are chat threads in most other forums. And I know this is part of the interactive forums, but it's not harmful to anyone. And if this is incredibly irritating to a moderator for some unjustifiable reason, then you can get rid of it. But then what's the point of all the other "chat" threads? A place for the people who frequent those forums, to talk/spam. So why not the same here?

So hey guys.
07:03 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
hello! kinda bummed that i'm not seeing another show until february 8th. but i'm stoked that it's hellogoodbye and gold motel.
07:04 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
hello! kinda bummed that i'm not seeing another show until february 8th. but i'm stoked that it's hellogoodbye and gold motel.

Is that the show with Now, Now and You Me And Everyone We Know too? Or...?
07:06 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Is that the show with Now, Now and You Me And Everyone We Know too? Or...?

yes ma'am! i just don't listen to them, so i didn't add them. haha.
07:10 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
yes ma'am! i just don't listen to them, so i didn't add them. haha.

Ah yeah that's understandable I do that too. I like Now, Now and I have been told to listen to YMAEWK by various people but I keep putting it off for some reason! I got into a couple of bands last month though. And am I the only one that wasn't so blown away by Hellogoodbye's record? I only really liked a couple of the songs.
07:17 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Ah yeah that's understandable I do that too. I like Now, Now and I have been told to listen to YMAEWK by various people but I keep putting it off for some reason! I got into a couple of bands last month though. And am I the only one that wasn't so blown away by Hellogoodbye's record? I only really liked a couple of the songs.

i've been told so many times to get into YMAEWK but i've never felt the urge to get into it. what bands did you get into? and i can see where you're coming from. i love it, but it is just a pop record. it just came as a huge surprise to me, did not expect it to sound that different.
07:19 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
i've been told so many times to get into YMAEWK but i've never felt the urge to get into it. what bands did you get into? and i can see where you're coming from. i love it, but it is just a pop record. it just came as a huge surprise to me, did not expect it to sound that different.

I got into Make Do and Mend, Balance and Composure, This Town Needs Guns, Two Door Cinema Club, Moving Mountains, End of a Year.

Hellogoodbye are really fun live though, I'll give you that. I saw them open for NFG and I did not expect to enjoy them as much as I did. They have a great stage presence.
07:21 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I got into Make Do and Mend, Balance and Composure, This Town Needs Guns, Two Door Cinema Club, Moving Mountains, End of a Year.

Hellogoodbye are really fun live though, I'll give you that. I saw them open for NFG and I did not expect to enjoy them as much as I did. They have a great stage presence.

balance and composure is fantastic. i need to get into moving mountains though. make do and mend's new album didn't really do anything for me. :(

awesome. i was wondering about that actually. if they would be good live. i'm excited to hear they are though.
07:25 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
balance and composure is fantastic. i need to get into moving mountains though. make do and mend's new album didn't really do anything for me. :(

awesome. i was wondering about that actually. if they would be good live. i'm excited to hear they are though.

My favorites on it are 'Transparent Seas', 'Keep This', 'Thanks', and 'Firewater'. At least re-listen to those? haha. :)

How many shows did you go to last year?
07:35 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old

My favorites on it are 'Transparent Seas', 'Keep This', 'Thanks', and 'Firewater'. At least re-listen to those? haha. :)

How many shows did you go to last year?

maybe later? i'm listening to Rock the Walls! hahaha, definitely a reasonable excuse. :)

and, like 11 or 12.
07:50 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
Mr.Kilgannon
Illuminate
East Lansing, MI
Male - 22 Years Old
Next show I'll be at isn't until March, but it'll be Glassjaw so I'm more than happy and excited.
07:50 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
I was mentioned in the OP!!!
I feel so proud of myself
Hello everyone

South Florida sucks,next show isn't til like February
07:53 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
Next show I'll be at isn't until March, but it'll be Glassjaw so I'm more than happy and excited.

I was so excited when they announced a tour, but was immediately letdown when the dates were released
Specially since I just heard Our Color Green and goddamn it's good
08:28 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
maybe later? i'm listening to Rock the Walls! hahaha, definitely a reasonable excuse. :)

and, like 11 or 12.
oh right i need to remember to listen to rock the walls more often!! i only listened once
08:28 PM on 01/08/11 
User Info.
eriatarka24
I was mentioned in the OP!!!
I feel so proud of myself
Hello everyone

South Florida sucks,next show isn't til like February
sup?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives