Password
This Thread is Closed.

05:35 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
So I guess every time ESPN discusses LSU this offseason it's going to start with a montage of the worst thing I've ever seen. Great.

Might not be as bad as always seeing your team get beat by Wake Forest.
05:44 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
3-0 (1-0 Sun Belt)
Baton Rouge, LA
Male
Rationally, I know this is true.

The good news for y'all is that you won't be going into that Wake Forest game (or possibly any game) with a 2 game losing streak this year.
05:46 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
Rationally, I know this is true.

The good news for y'all is that you won't be going into that Wake Forest game (or possibly any game) with a 2 game losing streak this year.

Yep! I'm not worried about them since they lost like 4 of their starting OL and we should have the best defensive line in the country next year.
05:47 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old

Or being in person in the rain when wake shut out your team for the first and only time ever at home. Will never forget that. Worst ever.
05:47 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
Or being in person in the rain when wake shut out your team for the first and only time ever at home. Will never forget that. Worst ever.

God, that's awful. I was at that Jacksonville State game though, even though we won, it was still awful.
05:52 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
3-0 (1-0 Sun Belt)
Baton Rouge, LA
Male
Yep! I'm not worried about them since they lost like 4 of their starting OL and we should have the best defensive line in the country next year.
I think a few people to the west would take issue with that, but y'all will be up there for sure. I'd like to find out. Get it done against Clemson and Virginia Tech and we'll see.
05:54 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
I think a few people to the west would take issue with that, but y'all will be up there for sure. I'd like to find out. Get it done against Clemson and Virginia Tech and we'll see.

Clemson will be tough, but we should get them at home. VT definitely the hardest game after UF. Their defense is going to be really good, but I think we can win that because I don't think their offense will be that great.
05:58 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
DooDooBird
Online betting junkies have Alabama and LSU with identical odds to win the SEC.
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...12_online.html

I'm assuming the SEC champion will be in the BCS game.
05:59 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
3-0 (1-0 Sun Belt)
Baton Rouge, LA
Male
Clemson will be tough, but we should get them at home. VT definitely the hardest game after UF. Their defense is going to be really good, but I think we can win that because I don't think their offense will be that great.
I hadn't realized how much of VT's offense they're going to have to rebuild this season. Apparently their number 1 and 2 running backs are both freshmen (albeit one redshirt and one true) and 4 of their 5 offensive linemen have never been starters. Their schedule still looks easy enough for them to make it back to Charlotte though. You might have to beat them twice.
06:02 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
God, that's awful. I was at that Jacksonville State game though, even though we won, it was still awful.

Yea that wasn't a fun one either.
06:05 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
I hadn't realized how much of VT's offense they're going to have to rebuild this season. Apparently their number 1 and 2 running backs are both freshmen (albeit one redshirt and one true) and 4 of their 5 offensive linemen have never been starters. Their schedule still looks easy enough for them to make it back to Charlotte though. You might have to beat them twice.

Yeah, the offense is a mess and I don't think Logan Thomas is that good either. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see UVA sneak up and win that division. It's super weak this year and London has been doing a good job recruiting there.
07:55 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
knash9
Registered Member
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 20 Years Old
They've already confirmed that they're not going back to the BCS picking the #1 and #2 teams. What are you worried about staying the same here?

I was unaware of that. It was more of just a cynical post.
10:38 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old

As much as I dislike Dabo Swinney, Clemson's offense is going to be fucking brilliant in 2012.

Chad Morris is an offensive guru and pretty much all of their key players are returning. Mike Bellamy left the program, and that's an under-the-radar loss that will hurt the Tigers. Dwayne Allen is also gone, but they should be able to replace his production in the passing game without much trouble.

Tajh Boyd will be a Heisman dark horse if he stays healthy. In that system, he's going to put up big numbers.
10:42 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
PAPER R1VAL
#YANKS
No Avatar Selected
South Carolina
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, the offense is a mess and I don't think Logan Thomas is that good either. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see UVA sneak up and win that division. It's super weak this year and London has been doing a good job recruiting there.

If Phillip Sims gets immediate eligibility, UVA could make some noise.

Duke's quarterback (Sean Renfree) looks like an NFL prospect. The Blue Devils won't be very good, but it'd be nice to see them make it to a bowl game.
10:58 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
TheOtherAndrew
3-0 (1-0 Sun Belt)
Baton Rouge, LA
Male
If Phillip Sims gets immediate eligibility, UVA could make some noise.
Is QB play really Virginia's problem?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version