Username
Password

04:14 PM on 06/13/11 
User Info.
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
Monterey Ca
Male - 28 Years Old
What a great Grand Prix , love wet conditions. Wish they wouldn't have started the race under safety car, still ended up exciting enough though.

Completely agree that Button was incredible, but disagree that Hamilton got unlucky, he was taking way too many chances, way too early in wet conditions, ending up with a DNF pretty much seemed inevitable, what did he have 3 different incidents that were entirely or partially his fault ?
07:13 AM on 06/24/11 
User Info.
MishaMan
No Avatar Selected
Male - 38 Years Old
The formula 1 is not my favorite sport but when I look a Grand Prix i'm a Ferrari fan
10:56 AM on 06/25/11 
User Info.
CstSnow
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Cant Lose
Monterey Ca
Male - 28 Years Old
This fucking sucks that the Austin/USGP looks like it is going to get screwed over by a city council of all things, I was really looking forward to taking the trip out there next year.
03:31 PM on 06/27/11 
User Info.
poorlikepoo
No Avatar Selected
Male - 21 Years Old
Alonso ...is the name of the game
04:38 AM on 07/29/11 
User Info.
SamuelJLast
What's Yahoo Screen?
Ipswich, UK
Male - 28 Years Old
From next season I will have lost all interest in the sport.

BBC only showing half the races, Sky Sports gets to show them all. Fucking ridiculous.
06:29 AM on 07/29/11 
User Info.
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
Hull, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
From next season I will have lost all interest in the sport.

BBC only showing half the races, Sky Sports gets to show them all. Fucking ridiculous.

It's an absolute sin that the BBC didn't get the rights. Viewing figures hce never been higher. The presenting line up is amazing. I cannot believe it. There are just some events that should remain on free to air TV, such as the World Cup, Wimbledon etc. Formula 1 is the same.
11:02 PM on 08/10/11 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
If you guys want to be able to download the races, just check out piranha.excom.us. It's free to sign up, and every race is on there, in HD. Enjoy.

In any case, I've been a huge fan of F1 for a while now; well, I really got started around 2000 when my Dad finish got satellite TV service in our house, and I could watch F1 on TV. Would have to say my favorite driver right now is Vettel. Has loads of talent; remains cool and calm whenever he's in the cockpit. Last few races though I haven't watched, as I think the Nurburgring and Hungaroring are extrememly boring tracks. In any case, I'm really excited for the rest of the season, wondering if McLaren have really and truly caught up to Red Bull, and can fight their way back in the points.

Regards to the BBC/Sky deal that was recently done, I agree with you guys, I think it's a terrible deal. I've been ignoring the SpeedTV broadcasts and just getting the BBC racecasts instead, and their presentation is so much better, so much more knowledgable and involving, especially their Post-Race forums with Eddie, David, and Jake Humphrey(who appears to be extremely knowledgable and one excellent presenter). Wondering if they'll stay on next year in same format. BBC is going to be showing the race that don't appear live, on Sunday evenings around 6pm in the UK, which is pretty much primetime, so how this will effect overall F1 viewership in the UK remains to be seen.

Also, my favorite driver of all time is undoubtedly is Aryton Senna. I've seen the new Senna film three times now (twice the main version and once the extended edition), and it just saddens me we weren't able to see his fantastic talent continue on for years to come. Would have been amazing to see him battle Schumacher throughout the years.

F1! Awesome!

Ferrari333SP
12:11 PM on 08/12/11 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Lausanne, CH
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah it is really ridiculous, lucky for me I can still watch the Swiss and French channels with no ads for the races, but I really warmed to the BBC coverage. Stupid.
04:29 PM on 09/08/11 
User Info.
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
Wickliffe/Cincinnati...
Female - 22 Years Old
Just found this thread. There doesn't really seem to be much traffic for F1 around here though. I don't always have a chance to watch all of the races, but my dad got me into watching them when I have time.

Also, my favorite driver of all time is undoubtedly is Aryton Senna. I've seen the new Senna film three times now (twice the main version and once the extended edition), and it just saddens me we weren't able to see his fantastic talent continue on for years to come. Would have been amazing to see him battle Schumacher throughout the years.
What do you think about his nephew, Bruno? He just raced his first F1 with Renault at Spa (at least I think it was his first with Renault not entirely sure, sorry if I'm wrong). I know he doesn't have the best results so far, but also seems to have done pretty well considering he didn't really start racing until around 21.
04:33 PM on 09/08/11 
User Info.
SamuelJLast
What's Yahoo Screen?
Ipswich, UK
Male - 28 Years Old
Bruno done quite well at Spa. Yeah, it was his first race with Renault but he raced a few times for HRT last season. His lack of race practice showed at the first corner though, but he can build on it.

I hope he can settle in F1, seems like a good guy. His only problem is his surname and the added pressure that it obviously brings. Hope he can make a name for himself though.

Monza this weekend, hoping for a Ferrari win.
05:29 PM on 09/08/11 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
Just found this thread. There doesn't really seem to be much traffic for F1 around here though. I don't always have a chance to watch all of the races, but my dad got me into watching them when I have time.

What do you think about his nephew, Bruno? He just raced his first F1 with Renault at Spa (at least I think it was his first with Renault not entirely sure, sorry if I'm wrong). I know he doesn't have the best results so far, but also seems to have done pretty well considering he didn't really start racing until around 21.

Well pretty much what YourNewestSame said; he did pretty well in GP2, which showed his talent. Last year was with HRT, which didn't really provide him a good enough car to really show off his talent, which I believe he had loads of. He did quite well at Spa, considering what happened in the first corner. He's in a much better car now, and I'm excited to see how he does the rest of the season, especially at this weekend's Monza race.

Have you seen the Senna film? Absolutely spectacular the film is; highly recommend it if you can go.

That's cool you've gotten into F1; I finished college last year, and through now I've only met one guy who's been into F1, and he wasn't even American, but Brazilian. Don't think I've ever met a woman into car racing, let alone F1, but this is awesome! Just F1 you're into? Or other series'? My other favorite series is the American LeMans Series.Ever go go-karting?

Btw, if you want to be able to download F1 races from the BBC, or practically all other forms of racing, check out piranha.excom.us
07:03 PM on 09/08/11 
User Info.
lostxmyxmind
...is a real girl
Wickliffe/Cincinnati...
Female - 22 Years Old
Well pretty much what YourNewestSame said; he did pretty well in GP2, which showed his talent. Last year was with HRT, which didn't really provide him a good enough car to really show off his talent, which I believe he had loads of. He did quite well at Spa, considering what happened in the first corner. He's in a much better car now, and I'm excited to see how he does the rest of the season, especially at this weekend's Monza race.

Have you seen the Senna film? Absolutely spectacular the film is; highly recommend it if you can go.

That's cool you've gotten into F1; I finished college last year, and through now I've only met one guy who's been into F1, and he wasn't even American, but Brazilian. Don't think I've ever met a woman into car racing, let alone F1, but this is awesome! Just F1 you're into? Or other series'? My other favorite series is the American LeMans Series.Ever go go-karting?

Btw, if you want to be able to download F1 races from the BBC, or practically all other forms of racing, check out piranha.excom.us
I don't really follow any series too strictly, I just watch what I can, but I do also enjoy Indy car (when they run road courses) and American LeMans. I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer so I really like watching the races and how the different cars perform. I've never done serious go-karting, but I have hit up things like NASCAR speed park with family and friends before, so much fun.
02:43 AM on 09/09/11 
User Info.
$eth
Life's a Joke. Laugh at it.
Eugene, Or
Male - 21 Years Old
Fernando Alonso fan here.

Have not followed the series closely this season. Seeing a team run away with the championship this badly is sad.
09:28 AM on 09/09/11 
User Info.
Ferrari333SP
St. Paul, Minnesota
Male - 28 Years Old
I don't really follow any series too strictly, I just watch what I can, but I do also enjoy Indy car (when they run road courses) and American LeMans. I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer so I really like watching the races and how the different cars perform. I've never done serious go-karting, but I have hit up things like NASCAR speed park with family and friends before, so much fun.

I'd agree with you about IndyCar(why they name themselves the IZOD IndyCar series is soo dumb; nobody knows what IZOD is). I skip the oval races they have and just watch the road courses; the Baltimore race from last weekend was fairly entertaining. The American LeMans is by far though the best series in America, imo. The coolest cars, awesome race tracks, and overall pretty exciting racing. You being an engineer, LeMans racing is the best platform to study different car methodologies and strategies I'd think.

We got F1 in Monza this weekend, as well as the Internationals LeMans Championship race from Silverstone this weekend as well, where the Audi R18 and Peugeot are doing battle.
07:49 PM on 09/10/11 
User Info.
ItsRyan
Spartans Will
Michigan
Male - 27 Years Old
Pretty excited about the race in the morning. Just started watching F1 recently

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music