|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
Junior Doctor (questions answered by Mark Hartman)
1. How did you get your band name?
Well we met in Med school, then dropped out together to pursue music. We dropped out when we were "junior doctors."
2. How did this band get started?
Jamming out together instead of studying.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Jimmy Eat World, David Bazan, Mike and the Mechanics, Blink 182.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Motley Crue. I hear they're a party.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Definitely Sasquatch. Because The Sasquatch can fly! Duh!
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we know where they live and things could get ugly if they don't.... Oh and because they'll like us.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Probably "Perfect Girl.” I have to be honest, I can't 5 star any song on easy, so you're asking the wrong guy.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My Family, our manager, our producers, and Punky Brewster. The theme song to her show started my love affair with music.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would change CD cases. It's so freakin' hard to get the lyric booklet out!
10. Memorable tour experience?
I was pick-pocketed by a 10 year old gangster. I was very afraid.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's a great place to find new bands that make awesome music!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Costa Maya.... ;)
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
MxPx, Ghoti Hook, Slick Shoes, Blink 182.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Fly! I've always wanted to be able to sit on a cloud.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
My band "makes it" all the time. Seriously we are at the beginning of our career. We just released our first full length record. We are excited about what the future holds.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I'm a legitimate ninja.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas for sure.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to prank call our drummer Jarrod.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I do a mean impression of Don Knotts.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author
Buy the Music