Pasadena Napalm Division - 02.07.11
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
Pasadena Napalm Division (Questions answered by Scott Sevall. Kurt Brecht, Bubba Dennis and Greg Martin)
1. How did you get your band name?
Scott: Originally we were using Junker but found out it's a clothing company in L.A. and they said we needed to stop using that name. We all came up with at least 100 names a piece, and after about a year settled on P.N.D.
2. How did this band get started?
Scott: Greg, Ronny and Scott played in dead horse together in the 90's. Scott kept pestering Greg to play metal again, finally Greg agreed, conned Ronny into playing, heard Kurt was in Houston with nothing to do, called him, he agreed, had a few bass players who didn't make it, put an ad out, Bubba D answered it, viola!
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Bubba: DeadBoys, old Alice Cooper, NewYork Dolls, Slayer, old ziggy stardust David Bowie
Scott: Black Sabbath, Slayer, The Clash, Hank Williams SR. and JR., early Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Frank Zappa. etc.
Greg: Lamb Of God and Slipknot.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Bubba: Elvis & Johnny Cash, those guys could party!
Scott: Black Sabbath, Slayer, Dropkick Murphys, Mastodon, Pantera, Down, C.O.C. Metallica.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Bubba: I am a "Furry". Other than that, a mogui (pre-gremlin).
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Bubba: Because we’re great!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Bubba: “Okra.” Really hard!
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Bubba: The person who fucked up and gave us a Grammy!
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Bubba: Radio brainwashing.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Bubba: Playing CBGB's to a sold out crowd before it closed/ playing a show w/ Cheeta Chrome.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Bubba: “Bleach Blond Dispair”
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Bubba: My couch
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Bubba: DeadBoys, Stooges, NY Dolls, MC5, old Alice Cooper, old David Bowie
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Bubba: If "it" is a turd, then yes!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Bubba: We have fans?
Kurt: I have a concealed carry handgun license and am usually packing.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Bubba: Build monster models, collect universal monster shit.
Kurt: Buy, sell, trade and shoot guns.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Bubba: I make custom latex monster masks
06:15 AM on 04/13/11
Yay! PND! The closest thing I've found to a respectable interview on this site!
12:30 AM on 03/15/13
thank you, for you posted this interview....but it was not enough.... I just want to know more about of bands.Pasadena Locksmith