Username
Password

09:14 PM on 06/19/08 
User Info.
imthesin
No Avatar Selected
columbus ga
Male - 29 Years Old
i'm just a singer/screamer but do you guys know any bands looking for a singer/screamer? any help would be awesome.
06:53 AM on 07/11/08 
User Info.
dandelle
No Avatar Selected
Roselle Park, New...
Male - 29 Years Old
What's good?
I'm 23. Play bass. Live in Jersey.
hit me up and we'll talk.
danny.delle.donne@spcorp.com
02:34 PM on 07/15/08 
User Info.
tellmycaster
NY
Male - 25 Years Old
if u can direct me to ur myspace id love to check it out, i play guitar but can easily play bass
07:47 PM on 07/15/08 
User Info.
Fitforthecrown
No Avatar Selected
Boston
Male
hey, id liek to check out the music.

email me your link

xerikx@tmail.com
10:01 PM on 07/16/08 
User Info.
chrisstahl
chris
Louisville, KY
Male - 29 Years Old
it's some established band that is either a. kicking out their bass player and wants to have something lined up or b. doesn't have a bassist and doesn't want people to know. but i'm guessing my first theory.

but i say just kick the dude out. if you're that awesome. finding a replacement in a timely manner shouldn't be an issue.

people want to hear the music.
09:54 AM on 07/21/08 
User Info.
blakerz25
No Avatar Selected
Troy
Male - 26 Years Old
iM very interested in singing www.myspace.com/blakeofnw
aim blakerz25
05:43 PM on 07/23/08 
User Info.
j'aime_lacey
Lacey Caroline
Jersey
Female - 25 Years Old
Verified
i dont play bass
but i sing really really well
i'm 19, from NJ

tunes--> www.myspace.com/somuchforsweettalk
l.steinel@yahoo.com if you're interested
aim- emotional waffle
01:43 AM on 07/26/08 
User Info.
LaRivalita208
Female
good luck finding someone :)
<---merch girl!
11:39 AM on 08/02/08 
User Info.
.klink.
survive
Richmond, Va
Male - 26 Years Old
I have been playing bass for about six years, and all i want to do with my life is tour and play music. i am willing to relocate, if this is really a serious gig. the band i am in now is not all that dedicated and it kills me. please send me a link to your music so i can check it out. i live in Richmond, Va and i'm not entirely happy here so like i said relocating is not a problem. i have all my own equipment and play just about anything you throw at me.

please get back to me,

klink
04:57 PM on 08/02/08 
User Info.
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
Spotswood, NJ
Male - 25 Years Old
i play bass and sing....but i dont look good so i guess im out.
08:07 PM on 08/13/08 
User Info.
fabtoy2030
No Avatar Selected
dunbar pa
Male - 31 Years Old
hey there herb

i'm replying to the poster of the bass player job ,,, i live in SW pa about 45 mins south of pittsburgh ,,, my band has just broke up and i'm looking for a new one ,,, up till now i've been playing with mostly local types but i've always been able too bring out the best of the guys around. bands that have bar band types and takeing them too place like mr. smalls ( pittsburgh ) and peabodys ( oh cleveland ) i sing some i can sing very well but i've never really sang that much in a band playing live but i'm a very hard worker when it comes too music ,,, if you would like too check out some of my work here is the link too my last band i' played in http://www.myspace.com/burnthecirclemusic

i'm a very laid back easy going guy , i like too drink and have a good time but when it comes time too putting on the show i'm game ,,, i love playing live the bigger the crowd the better the show from me and like i said i try too lift the guys around when i'm playing ,,, you check out some of my pics and shit on my myspace and your more than welcome too message there if your interested ( which i really hope you r ) i have nothing that ties me down i can up and leave tommrow if needed and i learn very quick and on the fly so songs will come fast too me ,,, like said before i'm really looking too play with some guys that our for real ,,, i have had ppl tell me my whole life i could make music a career and i'm now really trying too put my self out there and give it a go
11:24 AM on 10/02/08 
User Info.
TheCalefaction
No Avatar Selected
Male - 31 Years Old
My name is Nick Nova and I play Drums, Bass, Guitar, and Sing. I've been playing shows for 10 years and have played with alot of National Acts ranging from Pop-Punk to Hardcore/Metal.
I'm curious to know what band this is. I'm currently playing bass and Singing Back ups for Stereo Summer in San Diego, CA. If it's the right band I would pack up and hit the road whenever. If interested Check out www.myspace.com/nicknova , you can watch the first Stereo Summer music video from there. And Check out You Tube for lots of Live Stereo Summer footage.
- Nick Nova
09:02 PM on 10/04/08 
User Info.
mylastflight
No Avatar Selected
Northampton, MA
Male
i have experience singing in a touring band
www.myspace.com/mylastflight i wrote all the instrumental parts, vocals and lyricsand recorded bass, guitars and vocals
11:18 AM on 11/03/08 
User Info.
jmannchu
No Avatar Selected
Courtenay
Male - 29 Years Old
Hey could you send me some tracks to check out, you can hear some of mine at http://www.myspace.com/thepeachbottoms I did bass n vocals on all the tracks on the site.
03:07 PM on 11/03/08 
User Info.
alifelikestory
A Lifelike Story
No Avatar Selected
Flemington, NJ
Male
I feel like this band is Your Final Hour.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos