Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 49
12:31 PM on 03/30/11
ALOSEXMONEY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
And yet, so many far worse band are praised and loved all over this site...
No no you missed what I was saying. You said "not as much my style" and I was agreeing and adding that it is no one's style... (check their facebook page)
12:34 PM on 03/30/11
oscillators
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The part that bothers me about this band the most is that they rep NYC and talk about how they want to represent the "city that never sleeps" and all that.

You guys are from Naugatuck. You're not fooling anyone.
12:36 PM on 03/30/11
@GetAlonginated
WEAREYOUNGHOLLYWOOD.tumbl r.com
User Info.
Wow. People are idiots. Haters are gonna hate... I give you guys props. The music doesn't sound bad to me. Granted, its not as much my style to begin with. But I could see a lot of people liking it... Seeing that a ton of people on this site give credit to garbage bands like Attack Attack!, and whatever else comes out, I think you guys are headed in a much better direction. Keep up the good work, and who cares what people have to say..
thanks man i really appreciate it!
12:41 PM on 03/30/11
Suprtorque919
Gunz-4-Hire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No no you missed what I was saying. You said "not as much my style" and I was agreeing and adding that it is no one's style... (check their facebook page)
I would still listen to it. I am just saying I am more of a prog-rock fan. But for pop-rock, I think this is pretty good. Man, as soon as a new band shows their faces and tries to make it, haters come out of the woodwork and try to crush spirits. All for nothing too, because why the hell would they stop what they're doing, for a couple guys that think they know more about music than any others. You're probably just a bunch of people that have gripes against them, and are taking it out on them via the internet. Ridiculous.. EP sounds good guys..
12:47 PM on 03/30/11
ALOSEXMONEY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thanks man i really appreciate it!
Funny how the only post you can be thankful for here says they don't like your band
12:48 PM on 03/30/11
ALOSEXMONEY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would still listen to it. I am just saying I am more of a prog-rock fan. But for pop-rock, I think this is pretty good. Man, as soon as a new band shows their faces and tries to make it, haters come out of the woodwork and try to crush spirits. All for nothing too, because why the hell would they stop what they're doing, for a couple guys that think they know more about music than any others. You're probably just a bunch of people that have gripes against them, and are taking it out on them via the internet. Ridiculous.. EP sounds good guys..
They aren't just showing their faces sadly and this isn't a new band. It's the same as the last one but they somehow got a worse name
12:48 PM on 03/30/11
Glenn_Muscles27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The part that bothers me about this band the most is that they rep NYC and talk about how they want to represent the "city that never sleeps" and all that.

You guys are from Naugatuck. You're not fooling anyone.
12:54 PM on 03/30/11
Suprtorque919
Gunz-4-Hire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Funny how the only post you can be thankful for here says they don't like your band
I do like their band, idiot.. Hence, why I said I would listen to it.. i just said that pop rock, in general, is typically not my style. But this band sounded appealing to me. Wow, anything you can do to influence more smack talk.. If you hate them so much, why post and bash them.. Go post on something you care about.. Just annoys me that you people are so frequent to bash artists trying to make a name for themselves..
01:03 PM on 03/30/11
ALOSEXMONEY
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I do like their band, idiot..
You said "I could see a lot of people liking it" after saying they weren't your style... Most people would agree that that means you don't like them.
01:13 PM on 03/30/11
Suprtorque919
Gunz-4-Hire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You said "I could see a lot of people liking it" after saying they weren't your style... Most people would agree that that means you don't like them.
You need a better education. Because you clearly do not know how to decipher the English language properly. Guess you don't know that different things have different meanings. But hey, that's cool, mold sayings into what you want them to mean.

02:22 PM on 03/30/11
JenIacobucci
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't let haters get to you. Someone always has something negative to say. You're all awesome guys who truly care about your music and fans, and you deserve the best :)
03:02 PM on 03/30/11
HiTekRedneck48
You betcha.
User Info.
Stay above the shitstorm Matt. Good for you guys on getting on AP and for the new music. Look forward to meeting you guys at the Love Via/Call Me Anything show in May!
03:23 PM on 03/30/11
@GetAlonginated
WEAREYOUNGHOLLYWOOD.tumbl r.com
User Info.
definitely, thank you guys for your support! its very rewarding to get positive feedback :)
04:37 PM on 03/30/11
KatastrophiE
idiot savant
User Info.
I feel like ive graduated from the cotton candy and bubble gum faze of music, a lot of people can enjoy music like this tho, you just need the right exposure; its all about timing...look at the ready set. Solid sounding stuff tho, not my cup of tea, but i can still appreciate a clean production
06:15 AM on 03/31/11
hens91
User Info.
It's not bribing. It's showing appreciation of those who used to be fans.

Hate to say but not all bands stay with the same sound forever. I'm positive you heard bands that are on the spotlight of fame change their sound for each new record and never sticking to one particular sound of genres. Bands change throughout their music careers.YH went through a complete change in style where the name just didn't fit them anymore. If you don't like their music the do the following: 1- Stop trolling the internet and go listen to your "style." 2- No one asked you to like them so leave them be and let them enjoy what they do.

If you still can't accept them and want to trash talk like a child, then you should pick up an instrument and gather up some friends and try to do what they did. Not everyone will like the "style" you like. If you can't understand the things I said above, then boy do I wish you good luck.

Matt, Dillon, Zack, Corey and Shaughn are all good people and are working on music that THEY love. Support from their friends and fans that they have is what keeps them going. Your negative remarks will not crush what they are achieving, it's only going to push them to work harder and prove people wrong like yourself.

YH - Keep up the good work, the songs are impressive and will be seeing you guys soon.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos