AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 462
06:29 PM on 04/07/11
eriatarka24
User Info.
are there any songs you just "never play live" for some reason?
06:29 PM on 04/07/11
JeannetteDailey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I seriously waited 6 years to see you guys!!!! My favorite band by far. At the release show it was said that a song on every album dealt with the fear of the lead singer losing his wife....any hints as to which songs?????
06:30 PM on 04/07/11
TobyEmery
Emery / Toby
User Info.
hey guys whats the plan for the next album i remember talking to you guys a while back and you told me you all really wanted to do an acoustic album is this happening still and is devin coming back for it ? i cant picture acoustic without the duel vocals ..also were missing you guys on longisland come back to the crazy donkey soon !!!
We have half a record done and will try to do the rest soon. It will be mainly new songs with possibly some fan picked old ones redone acoustically.
DaveEmery
Emery / Dave
User Info.
So I just want to say that you guys are such a huge inspiration for me to learn how to play guitar and that I have loved every album that you guys have done so far and that IOAM is my favourite album simply because its the one that introduced me to you guys. So I just have to ask how come you guys haven't played a show in Canada (Toronto to be more specific) in a while? I've been dieing to see you guys live.
Hopefully we can make it there sometime this year, it has been a long time.
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
That's what I love doing. It's me ripping off Queen. I want the happiest music with the darkest lyrics.
Haha fair enough. That's a great reason! Speaking of ripping off Queen, my idea for a hypothetical re-tour with Gatsbys AD should aaaaalsoooo include House of Heroes. I would absolutely LOVE to see you and HoH....TOGETHER!
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
Dave, are you self-taught or did you take lessons when you were younger? Your chops are incredible and they make for some seriously fun songs to play along to.
brandon_260
User Info.
We want too but it is tough to get up there. We are in the works to come later this year or early next!
Yes! We need a Toronto show soooooon
mattdoves
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hello guys, I'm Matias from Argentina and I want to know what would you be your ideal line-up for a Emery's headline tour?
Daniel1994
User Info.
So, I've really been wondering, on "The Anchors," it really sounds like it's either autotuned at one point or, Toby, your voice just got really high. Which is it? xD
06:31 PM on 04/07/11
sidewinderxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's your favorite Queen album? :P
eriatarka24
User Info.
We have half a record done and will try to do the rest soon. It will be mainly new songs with possibly some fan picked old ones redone acoustically.

I'll weigh in on that - Studying Politics and Butcher's Mouth.
Spencer Control
Goddamn, I miss my dead friends
User Info.
Dave, are you self-taught or did you take lessons when you were younger? Your chops are incredible and they make for some seriously fun songs to play along to.
Intentional double post? I assume so, haha.
TobyEmery
Emery / Toby
User Info.
are there any songs you just "never play live" for some reason?
I have always wanted to do Story About A Man With A Bad Heart but we just have never gotten to do it. We have so many songs and some you just have to play so that leaves only a few others.
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
When you're not on tour, do you go to any shows?
hogfan1228
Head Above Water
User Info.
Come to North West Arkansas!! Please!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT