Username
Password

Album Review

The Artist Life - Impossible Album Cover

The Artist Life - Impossible

Reviewed by
The Artist Life - Impossible
Record Label: Underground Operations
This review was written by an AP.net staff member.
Release Date: April 26th, 2011

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
10:37 AM on 04/26/11
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
User Info.
Good to know they still have a bit of a Loved Ones vibe going on--definitely curious about this one after reading in-depth about your thoughts.

That being said? I might need to dust off my old Jersey records tonight. I forgot about that band. I remember spinning a few cuts from Generation Genocide on my college radio show back when it was released.
11:26 PM on 04/26/11
Castle Builders
Been fly since I was a young larvae
User Info.
This is exactly how I would describe the band and the poppy change of sound on this album. It was passable for me though.
11:53 AM on 04/27/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Good to know they still have a bit of a Loved Ones vibe going on--definitely curious about this one after reading in-depth about your thoughts.

That being said? I might need to dust off my old Jersey records tonight. I forgot about that band. I remember spinning a few cuts from Generation Genocide on my college radio show back when it was released.

Yeah, Jersey were cool. Their music videos used to get played all the time on the Canadian version of MTV. I remember they toured with Yellowcard and I really wanted to go, but I was too young to go to shows at that point. And they totally faded away after they broke up, that music video for "Generation Genocide" isn't even on YouTube. "Saturday" is though.

This is exactly how I would describe the band and the poppy change of sound on this album. It was passable for me though.

Cool to hear you agree with the review. And glad to see another person has been following them all along!
06:57 PM on 04/30/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Great review. I actually like this poppies sound over the EP. I only played the EP a couple times but I can see myself listening to this more. Also, I love the duet with the chick from Good and Broken

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos