|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
WE ONLY SAID (Rennes, France, questions answered by Florian Marzano )
1. How did you get your band name?
In a song of My Bloody Valentine called "I Only Said"
2. How did this band get started?
Alone. Then with a first friend. Then with another friend. Then with another friend again. Then with a last friend.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
June of 44, Minus Story, Slint.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
With the Beatles in Hamburg. 'Cause it seemed to be fun.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
All junk food we can find.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
'Cause people don't know us. And we're not so bad.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
I hope I won't won a Grammy.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
10. Memorable tour experience?
Each time we play.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's a trick question.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
The last song written.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Jackson Five.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
I don't need super powers.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
That we're funny guys making sad music.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Why not. But I don't listen to the radio.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
The talent to answer questions in less than 10 minutes.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |