AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Inside AP.net

Absolute Access: Sunset Atlantic

Posted by: Christian Wagner (05/03/11)
Head to the replies for another edition of Absolute Access with New Hartford, NY's Sunset Atlantic. The band does a short interview and acoustic performance of "A Little More."

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
10:23 PM on 05/03/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sorry about the audio in the interview. We had some technical difficulties. The acoustic sounds great though.

10:35 PM on 05/03/11
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
luv dem
01:39 AM on 05/04/11
_thisisme*
www.killferelli.com
User Info.
love these guys! Hope to hear some new stuff from them sometime soon.. Keagan? do you know something about when they will release some new stuff?
08:44 AM on 05/04/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
love these guys! Hope to hear some new stuff from them sometime soon.. Keagan? do you know something about when they will release some new stuff?
Recording this summer.
09:04 AM on 05/04/11
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
is this the band that used to be the doppler effect?
09:07 AM on 05/04/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
is this the band that used to be the doppler effect?
Yes.
09:07 AM on 05/04/11
Christian Wagner
User Info.
09:13 AM on 05/04/11
Khaos
Can I Save Myself?
User Info.
Been saying for years. These dudes are the NEW Mayday Parade. Way better than that crappy Valdosta EP.
09:36 AM on 05/04/11
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
damn! ive had that ep they released on repeat for about 2 years now! time for new music.
09:38 AM on 05/04/11
Kotz1
creepy old guy
User Info.
Not much to do in Central NY. Thank God we have some damn good bands to help us forget about our 7-month winters. Yes, they're calling for a chance of snow on Cinco de Mayo.
10:43 AM on 05/04/11
radashlee
User Info.
This band has been "going somewhere" for the past 4+ years. Yet they're still stuck in New Hartford hangin out at the Sangertown Mall. I hope they go somewhere soon, I can't imagine waiting around for that long.
02:23 PM on 05/04/11
tellmycaster
User Info.
haha ouch
06:42 AM on 05/05/11
radashlee
User Info.
Little John, sure you can insult my intelligence because I go to SUCO and am an intern for Sony and didn't graduate from as of prestigious a high school as New Hartford. But to insult my body? Haha wow that's real classy of you, I can only imagine what you say/do to your fans who are minors (oh wait, that's why you don't have a drummer anymore).

I have went to I don't know how many TDE/SA shows, the first being at the Oneida Armory and the last being for Annie's birthday. I'm glad I've spent time/money/effort on shows and ep's to get a hate tweet. I don't know how far you can make it when you're quickly losing the support of your hometown area.

In closing, if you want to make a hate tweet, at least add an @reply.
08:30 AM on 05/05/11
LiveTheDreaM
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Little John, sure you can insult my intelligence because I go to SUCO and am an intern for Sony and didn't graduate from as of prestigious a high school as New Hartford. But to insult my body? Haha wow that's real classy of you, I can only imagine what you say/do to your fans who are minors (oh wait, that's why you don't have a drummer anymore).

Excuse me but before you start talking shit and throwing around insults, you should at least have a clue, which clearly you don't
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests