|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
Out of a hat.
2. How did this band get started?
On a dollar and a fat joint.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
The ones your mom doesn't like.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Kiss (for the makeup) and Motley Crew (for a chance at Tommy and Pam).
5. Best food to eat on tour?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Cuz it's better than eating it.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Lady Gaga and Jesus.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
10. Memorable tour experience?
Coming home to a dead hampster (oops).
11. What is your favorite song to play?
12. What is your vacation spot of choice?
13. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Sesame Street Theme.
14. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Flying, duh! Why? Hello??? Flying???
15. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Six pack and a Philly sandwich.
16. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Our superhero identities.
17. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Same four or five songs on repeat daily. Any free, alt. medium is a good one!
18. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Write new songs in the dispensary breakroom.
19. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Better to show you in person!
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author