Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
09:06 AM on 05/13/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Album is fucking amazing. 100% from me. Not a single second on this album I don't absolutely love. It is perfect to me. An instant post hardcore classic, if you even want to call it that. I don't care what you call it.
11:06 AM on 05/13/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
It's the same stuff because critics never give out 10's and perfect reviews like you do every time.
Go complain on another review he's done or something. This album is absolutely incredible and deserves every ounce of that 91%.
05:59 PM on 05/15/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
This album is absolutely amazing and WILL be regarded as a pivotal moment in this genre. It deserves better than people bitching about a 91% score on an album that is absolutely amazing.
06:30 PM on 05/15/11
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Haha. I enjoyed this thread, more than the album itself actually (I happen to agree with the guy above that said they were better as The Appleseed Cast Jr than Thrice Jr). I wish people would stop trying to see AP.net as some journalistic source like Rolling Stone or Spin. We're all volunteers and we're not handed stuff we have to review. Obviously, we'd rather spend our time we could be spending doing something else writing reviews for stuff we'd like other people to check out than writing a neg just to do it. I'm a pretty obsessive listener and blow through over 1000 albums a year. When I sit down to write, I'd rather showcase something that's awesome that may not be getting talked about than bash something just to display my writing skills, or whatever. And anyone in the same position would do the same thing. And if they didn't, I think they're just missing the point of what we do here.
You're writing reviews again?! That is awesome. I missed your Antlers one until I checked out your recent reviews.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos