Spartan789013
I have unpopular opinions
User Info.
Its Timeless and huge. Love it.
07:03 AM on 05/14/11
Spartan789013
User Info.
by the way, everyone who is saying this score is "too high" the user rating is higher.
The haters went silent.
07:05 AM on 05/14/11
Spartan789013
User Info.
score and user rating is way too high. but understanding this site's preference, i guess ...i can...comprehend. great album by n by, i just wish people could hear beyond their bias
Stop complaining about the damn score. Just because it doesn't align with your opinion doesn't mean he's wrong. Music is subjective, reviews are a subjective interpretation of the author's feelings about an album.
09:01 PM on 05/14/11
Spartan789013
User Info.
Reviews will always be inescapably subjective. That doesn't mean the author shouldn't attempt to look at or analyze an album from other perspectives other than the one he has grown to appreciate. This site might as well be a blog... with whatever legitimacy the scores reflect. The lines are too definitively drawn, but I understand; that is the nature of this scene.
But its tough to be like: Oh this is my opinion (and I really like the album), let me take the point of view of someone who will hate this album.

Its pretty hard to do that. Take an album you hate and spin your review for people who will like it. It would be real, it would be an album review with content but no substance.

Also, since the review is subjective, the score of the author should be totally meaningless to the viewer, since it is just an opinion anyways.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos