Username
Password

06:24 PM on 01/30/09 
User Info.
acfrue
Soft sound
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Male - 24 Years Old
love this show, although i missed it last week but thats why someone invented hulu.
05:52 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha, I liked the reference to "The Mentalist" (the show that basically borrows it's premise directly from Psych) in last night's episode.
06:17 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
uchiha
untitled
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Male - 29 Years Old
haha yeah, this is definitely one of my favorite shows... last night's episode was awesome
09:08 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
odizzle_word
I know my calculus
Brooklyn, NY
Female - 26 Years Old
Haha, I liked the reference to "The Mentalist" (the show that basically borrows it's premise directly from Psych) in last night's episode.

haha, I caught that too. I refuse to watch The Mentalist because I feel like they completely ripped Psych off and made it into a drama instead.

Last night's episode was great. I want Shawn and Jules to get together already.
09:53 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
haha, I caught that too. I refuse to watch The Mentalist because I feel like they completely ripped Psych off and made it into a drama instead.

Haha, I wonder how the writers/actors feel about "The Mentalist". Seems like that was a jab at the show. But maybe they don't really mind haha.

And yeah, it was a great episode. I wonder when (if) Shawn and Jules will get together too. I just got season 2 on DVD and forgot that they really hinted at it in "Bounty Hunters" at the end, when Shawn practically kisses her. They just seem to keep playing around with the two of them and their chemistry, but nothing really ever comes of it.
10:19 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
SockMonkeyRiot
johnnymainstream.bandcamp .com
West Haven, CT
Male - 28 Years Old
Love this show.
10:21 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
11:11
Soft sound
Temple, PA
Female - 22 Years Old
I saw this thread and died on the inside, because I realized I missed last night's episode.
10:25 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old

I've come to enjoy it more than Monk, personally. Monk is good and all, and has been another favorite of mine for a while now, but it's kind of been downhill lately. Though I am looking forward to the series finale this summer.
11:24 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
Massachusetts
Female - 22 Years Old

yes! they keep dancing around it, but nothing serious is happening. and i hate how they always have shawn flirting with random girls who show up in various investigations.. ughh, frustrating!! haha
11:30 AM on 01/31/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
yes! they keep dancing around it, but nothing serious is happening. and i hate how they always have shawn flirting with random girls who show up in various investigations.. ughh, frustrating!! haha
Hah, Shawn flirting with all those different girls is just his personality though. Ultimately, those incidents never really mean anything because you can tell that Shawn has a thing for Juliet.
02:23 PM on 02/01/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old

hah
03:57 PM on 02/01/09 
User Info.
alexa_ATL
Pretty eyed, pirate smile
Massachusetts
Female - 22 Years Old

hahaha! ahh lasssiee. :)
04:00 PM on 02/01/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
hahaha! ahh lasssiee. :)
haha, Lassiter's great.
08:04 PM on 02/01/09 
User Info.
odizzle_word
I know my calculus
Brooklyn, NY
Female - 26 Years Old
haha, Lassiter's great.

One of my favorite characters. I love the episode where he gets really drunk and tells Shawn, "You astound me." And the episode where he kicks Juliet's nephews' asses in Wii Boxing.
08:11 PM on 02/01/09 
User Info.
CellarGhosts
Blodtørst
Indiana
Male - 25 Years Old
One of my favorite characters. I love the episode where he gets really drunk and tells Shawn, "You astound me." And the episode where he kicks Juliet's nephews' asses in Wii Boxing.
Haha, I forgot about the one where he got drunk. I liked "Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing" alot, too.

"...Weird kid that lives down the street and eats nothing but mayonnaise on saltines?"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos