Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 159
04:46 AM on 05/23/11
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
Interesting. Didn't like their first record at all after all the hype it got from TCR. I will have to check this out.
05:30 AM on 05/23/11
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
05:40 AM on 05/23/11
thispartysux128
User Info.
Fireworks is just one of those awesome bands where everything they put out is great. Loved everything from We Are Everywhere to Gospel, and it is amazing to see their growth as band. I think that is what all of these pop/punk bands like The Wonder Years and Fireworks, are doing right now and why their albums will be insanely successful this year and why All Time Low's album is going to suck ass and be another huge piece of garbage.

Thank you to Fireworks and The Wonder Years for being true to yourself and creating honest music that inspires and challenges you creatively, and also inspires and challenges your fans as well. There are no other bands out there right now with Fireworks and The Wonder Years honesty and intensity. I really hope both of these bands see so much success from these albums because they deserve it so much

was watching the news and saw new lady gag came out today....does anyone still give a fuck...

Go Pick Up This Album....I agree with thomas...this and Suburbia are going to be tied for album of the year for me...

Support Pop-Punk
05:46 AM on 05/23/11
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Not in the slightest.
05:47 AM on 05/23/11
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
Cannot wait to get this tomorrow. I've been listening to their debut all week in excitement. Glad to see it's an improvement.

Edit: Wow, I never realized how much hate their previous album got. I like it
05:54 AM on 05/23/11
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
AOTY so far for me. Fantastic.
05:56 AM on 05/23/11
NegativeCreep
I'm just a stupid worthless boy
User Info.
Record rules. Parts remind me of Fountains of Wayne. Parts remind me of Weezer.
A lot of it reminds me of Bright Eyes. It's got a folksy element that I think really sets them apart.
06:26 AM on 05/23/11
Intotheunkn0wn
User Info.
great review! amazing record. Life is killing me, oh, why can't we start older and get younger, and x's on tree's are my favorites so far.
06:38 AM on 05/23/11
Griff
It's getting fucking dark.
User Info.
It definitely took me a few listens to get into it, but I absolutely love it now.
06:46 AM on 05/23/11
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
Didn't really get into the first record, save for a few songs, but I loved Bonfires and this album just blew me away. And, I'm also in love with I Am The Challenger, just love the vibe of it, even if it does sound out of place it made it stick out to me. Great review, love this band.
06:50 AM on 05/23/11
tyberr23
Kick it off
User Info.
Great review, Thomas. I completely agree with everything you said about this album. It's definitely my my #1 record of the year so far
06:54 AM on 05/23/11
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
AOTY. Every time I listen to it there's a new song I love for a new reason, and I love how every I know would probably have a different favorite song. Its great from start to finish.
06:57 AM on 05/23/11
Erik the Orange
What do they know about friends?
User Info.
This album is just fanfuckingtastic
07:36 AM on 05/23/11
markyconnolly
User Info.
are you guys retarded? i am the challenger is incredible, and fits perfectly with the rest of the songs. the last thing it feels is awkward, it feels honest.
07:41 AM on 05/23/11
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Great album, I like everything these guys do.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos