Username
Password
Funeral for a Friend News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Funeral for a Friend
Inside AP.net

Funeral For A Broken Foundation Video

Posted by: PeeDster (05/24/11)
Check out Funeral For A Friend's video for "Broken Foundation" off of their last album, Welcome Home Armageddon here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
05:14 AM on 05/24/11
CaptainJacksHat
User Info.
Excellent song. Funeral will never make a video better than Serpents In Solitude though.
05:21 AM on 05/24/11
luke69
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm in this video :)
05:27 AM on 05/24/11
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
These guys were my favourite band for so long but now, I can't even bring myself to give a fuck about them.
05:50 AM on 05/24/11
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
User Info.
These guys were my favourite band for so long but now, I can't even bring myself to give a fuck about them.
cool story.
05:58 AM on 05/24/11
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Thanks man.
06:02 AM on 05/24/11
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Great song, I find that they've evolved in a really good direction.
06:47 AM on 05/24/11
Jackisback
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Saw this live on sunday, was fucking great.
08:45 AM on 05/24/11
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Well considering this is most like their old stuff, only better, thats just being ignorant.
Also not a bad video but im getting sick of live video's now
10:26 AM on 05/24/11
p93
hopelessly yours, Alabama
User Info.
Last album? Did I miss a break-up/hiatus post? Or do you just mean latest?
11:58 AM on 05/24/11
Fowdall
User Info.
He means latest don't worry.
06:05 PM on 05/24/11
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Well considering this is most like their old stuff, only better, thats just being ignorant.
Also not a bad video but im getting sick of live video's now
SHould probably learn the meaning of a word before you go throwing it around.

It's not ignorant in the slightest. Apart from the four songs on Your History is Mine, I haven't really liked anything they've put out since Hours. I have now been disappointed by 3 albums and 1 EP of theirs. Can only take so many subpar releases before you stop caring.

Also, people's taste in music changes. Most people don't listen to the same bands that they were listening to when they were 13.
07:06 PM on 05/24/11
blinko_
wasting time.
User Info.
SHould probably learn the meaning of a word before you go throwing it around.

It's not ignorant in the slightest. Apart from the four songs on Your History is Mine, I haven't really liked anything they've put out since Hours. I have now been disappointed by 3 albums and 1 EP of theirs. Can only take so many subpar releases before you stop caring.

Also, people's taste in music changes. Most people don't listen to the same bands that they were listening to when they were 13.
I disagree.

I find that most people, as their music taste changes/matures/expands (the word that SHOULD be universally used), find themselves listening to alot of the music that started it all for them; their roots.

I'm not slamming your opinion dude, this is just what I have come to realise lately.
07:19 PM on 05/24/11
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
I disagree.

I find that most people, as their music taste changes/matures/expands (the word that SHOULD be universally used), find themselves listening to alot of the music that started it all for them; their roots.

I'm not slamming your opinion dude, this is just what I have come to realise lately.
I haven't abandoned my roots though. Just because I don't have much interest in new music from them doesn't mean I've forgotten them.

Hours is still my favourite album of all time and Casually Dressed is right up there too. I still listen to both semi-regularly. Those albums are part of my roots, early FFAF was a part of my roots. They more or less sparked my love of music and I will forever love them for that, but their last few releases have just lack the spark that they once had and I very rarely have the desire to listen to anything post-Hours (excluding the 4 songs of YHIM).

I have listened to pretty much everything they have ever put out and don't care for a lot of the recent stuff. I still buy the albums and check them out, but after 4 out of their last 5 releases disappointed me, I really can't bring myself to care about any new material they may have coming out in the future.
07:44 PM on 05/24/11
blinko_
wasting time.
User Info.
I haven't abandoned my roots though. Just because I don't have much interest in new music from them doesn't mean I've forgotten them.

Hours is still my favourite album of all time and Casually Dressed is right up there too. I still listen to both semi-regularly. Those albums are part of my roots, early FFAF was a part of my roots. They more or less sparked my love of music and I will forever love them for that, but their last few releases have just lack the spark that they once had and I very rarely have the desire to listen to anything post-Hours (excluding the 4 songs of YHIM).

I have listened to pretty much everything they have ever put out and don't care for a lot of the recent stuff. I still buy the albums and check them out, but after 4 out of their last 5 releases disappointed me, I really can't bring myself to care about any new material they may have coming out in the future.
I'm just surprised you don't dig Welcome Home Armageddon. I still can't decide if it tops Casually Dressed for me. Haha.

Rise Against is that band for me. So many of my friends love their new record; Endgame (and Appeal to Reason). Personally, they sound hollow to me; especially the former. I don't get the love, especially when you compare to their previous work.

Thanks for the story man. So many people on here explode when you question their viewpoint. Props.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums