Halifax [Video] - 04.17.07
[dm]5KOQYy92DPeSXch7X[/dm]

Interview/Filmed By Brad Streeter

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
02:24 PM on 04/17/07
Blake Solomon
Leave a one-way note.
User Info.
cool feature, i've never listened to this band, but i'm going to give them a shot.
05:10 PM on 04/19/07
Melyssa La Punk
User Info.
They're awesome. I saw them live. I was so close the singer almost tripped over me.

10:40 AM on 04/20/07
hoplite
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love this man and they are a really bunch of nice guys
01:05 PM on 04/23/07
bpopowitz
User Info.
this band is seriously awesome and different then a lot of the other stuff out there.
02:24 PM on 04/23/07
candidxglimpses
User Info.
Mmmm Halifax! I love these guys and their music.
05:45 PM on 04/29/07
lostfear
Jakesonaplane
User Info.
I love this band
08:46 PM on 04/30/07
bkrajesk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Halifax always puts on an amzing show! I have seen them quite a few times (I believe 4) and I do recall talking with them after their tour with Bayside. I definitely dig them because they are not too cool to hang out with fans.

I <3 Halifax!
03:24 PM on 06/06/07
luvmusic1017
User Info.
Ive been really into them ever since there ep . they are awesome!! I haven't had a chance to see them live yet though, I need to work on that!
07:00 PM on 02/25/13
domEmbona
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
From the Mummers Parade to Center City Restaurant Week to the International Auto Show, January is a great time to be in Greater Philadelphia. Kick off the New Year with any number of exciting events and then enjoy lots more to do throughout the month.January theatre listings from the Greater Philadelphia Theatre AllianceThe Mummers ParadeWhen: January 1, 2012Where: Broad Street between Washington Avenue and City HallEnjoy the elaborate costumes, dance and music during this classic nhl jerseys from china Philadelphia parade.When: January 7, 2012Where: Blue Cross River RinkAll police officers sporting a badge will receive complimentary ice skating for themselves and three family members.Arctic Inuit Adventure When: January 7 cheap nba jerseys 8, 2012 Where: The Garden State Discovery Museum, Cherry Hill, NJKids can learn about the Arctic through storytelling and activities.Winter Opening Reception at the Institute of Contemporary Art When: January 11, 2011 Where: The Institute of Contemporary ArtBe among the first to see the ICA's new exhibitions.When: January 15, 2012Where: Blue Cross River RinkIf you thought ice skating and hula dancers don't authentic nfl jerseys from china mix, think again. Take a mid winter break and enjoy performers such as Hula dancers and steel drum music.Absecon Lighthouse Birthday Party When: January 15, 2012 Where: The Absecon Lighthouse, Atlantic City, NJCelebrate the lighthouse's 155th birthday ncaa jerseys with cake and a free climb to the top.The Philadelphia Home Show When: January 14 22, 2012 Where: The Pennsylvania Convention CenterGather with celeb designers, visit exhibitors and take seminars about home design and construction.Center City Restaurant Week When: January 22 27 amp; 29 Feb. 3, 2012 Where: Various restaurantsDuring two five day periods over two weeks, you'll get a three course lunch for 20 or dinner for 35 at several area restaurants.MLK Day of Service When: January 16, 2012 Where: Greater PhiladelphiaCelebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday by participating in any of a large number of cheap nfl jerseys from china volunteer events throughout the region. Find volunteer opportunities through the website.One Book, One Philadelphia When: January 25 March 17, 2012 Where: Various locationsDon't miss this year's One Book, One Philadelphia events. See website for a full list of events.The Philadelphia International Auto Show When: January 28 February 5, 2012 Where: The Pennsylvania Convention CenterThis huge event attracts automobile enthusiasts from far and wide.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos